➳ 1 ➳

Natsu took his last breath of fresh air, knowing that after he walked into these mansion doors, he'd be inhaling Mary Jane smoke for the rest of the night, and knocked on the door. Almost immediately, Gray opened them and beamed.

"Hey man, you made it!" He ushered Natsu in and offered to take his coat to hang in the closet as Natsu shook it off his shoulders.

"Yeah, I did. Am I late?" Natsu asks. Gray shakes his head and replies, "Nah, you made it just in time. We were about to start the DJ up."

Natsu and Gray were obviously the best of friends, even if it didn't seem like it half the time. And boy, were they popular. Every girl swooned for the guys in hopes of catching their attention, but the boys knew better. Girls like those only go for the gold. They both knew that they were popular only, and only for their "royalty". They are both heirs to a throne across the world to two ancient kingdoms, but they decided to stick with their normal life. Therefore, leaving the filthy teenagers smothered in dollar signs and luxury.

Gray handed Natsu a beer, and he reluctantly took it even though Gray knew he wouldn't drink it, he only did it for show. Natsu followed Gray as he weaved through people from their school and occasionally being pulled back by a drunk chick who was looking for a one night stand before actually making it to the destination Gray was going for.

"Pyro finally made it, guys!" Gray cheered and their group followed along.

"We were about to do Daredevil." Sting said.  (I don't know if this is an actual game, but I made it up a few years ago. It's like truth or dare, but no truth.)

Natsu, being himself, gladly agreed and the group started the game. Rouge was dared to at least get a kiss from Yukino, Gray was forced to let Juvia fawn over him for the next hour without him saying anything, Sting had to make-out with Minerva, and so on.

Then it was Natsu's turn.

Gray smirked and pulled his friends in, excluding Natsu, and they snickered upon each other before turning back around.

"Natsu Dragneel, we have your dare." Gray shouts over the loud noise of the party. Natsu lifts a suspicious eyebrow and crosses his arms, ready for the dare.

"We dare you to date Heartfilia for one month."

Thanks for reading! Make sure to leave a comment, vote, like, and follow for more chapters of HTCAG! ᵔᴥᵔ