➳2➳

~Previously on HTCAG~

Then it was Natsu's turn.

Gray smirked and pulled his friends in, excluding Natsu, and they snickered upon each other before turning back around.

"Natsu Dragneel, we have your dare." Gray shouts over the loud noise of the party. Natsu lifts a suspicious eyebrow and crosses his arms, ready for the dare.

"We dare you to date Heartfilia for one month."

~~~

Natsu stared at his friends, flabbergasted. "Who even came up with this?" He asked. All his buddies pointed to a smirking Gray and Natsu grit his teeth.

"Bastard, I'm not gonna date a girl just to break her heart. What if she likes me?" Gray rolls his eyes and explains, "Listen, Natsu. A girl isn't going to date you if she doesn't like you. And this dare is only to see how easy it is for you to pick up girls, I swear for nothing more." Gray put his hands up in a surrender motion and Natsu sighed.

"Fine." Natsu gave in. Gray and Sting pat him on the back and started giving him information.
"Do you know Heartfilia?" Gray asked before even getting deeper into details.

Natsu shook his head and replied, "No, but I might. I never heard of a girl named Heartfilia."

Gray face palmed and hissed, "That's not her name idiot. That's her nickname we have for her. Her real name is Lucy, or more specifically, Lucille." Natsu made an "oh" face and shut up to listen to what Gray had to give him.

"Alright, she's in the year below us, but she is like unbelievably smart. She also has a thing for space and philosophy so if you have any ideas with that, it'll give you a better chance." Gray cleared the main points of Lucy, and Sting added, "Heartfilia is a bookworm, but damn she is quite the chick. Tell me what type of guys she's interested in when you ditch her."

Natsu flicked Sting upside the head and he rubbed his head, pouting. "I'm not going to ditch her. I'll at least find a way to leave her without exactly hurting her feelings." Natsu explained while he reached in his pocket to grab his pack of cigarettes. Now, he doesn't drink beer or any alcohol, nor does he get high on Mary Jane, but that doesn't mean he isn't a smoker, am I not right?

Gray's eyes scanned behind Natsu for awhile before half-whispering, "There she is. That's the target." Natsu turned around to lay eyes on an anxious blonde who followed a scarlet haired friend around and scuffled with a red solo cup.

Natsu smirked and lit his cigarette before slipping the tobacco filled stick in between his curved lips, inhaled then exhaled, to allow a fast evaporating cloud swirl around him. Now that smell makes me happy.

"I'll fetch myself a girlfriend in no time. No time at all."

Thanks for reading! Make sure to leave a comment, vote, like, and follow for more chapters of HTCAG! ᵔᴥᵔ