➳7➳

~Previously on HTCAG~

Now, Natsu knew it sounded weird, but he also could feel the heartbeat of him and Lucy. And they both beat at the same time. He loved it, too.

Natsu gave into falling in love with Lucy. Even if he only knew her for a week, he loved her. But, it still hit him in the head like a bullet that he would have to break up with her to win the dare.

How the hell was he supposed to do that?

~~~

The next day, Natsu decided to catch up with Gray and Sting to tell him how his date with Lucy had went.

"So you went all out with that date, huh?" Gray asked, amused. Natsu nodded as he glanced at a pouting Sting who was muttering, "Soon enough Lucy'll be makin' out with fire face instead of me. Damn you Dragneel." Natsu slapped him upside the head and scolded him on how he should've made the first move if he wanted her that badly and Sting grabbed his hair.

"What the hell!?" Sting swung a fist into Natsu's arm and soon enough Sting and Natsu went into a full out fight.

Fists were thrown into stomachs, kicks into groins, and hands smashing against faces. Gray...

Sat in amusement.

He laughed and laughed until he spotted Lucy.

"Hey, Heartfilia! How's it goin'?" He said casually as Lucy stared at the fight in horror and kept looking back and forth from Gray to the fight.

Gray shifted his weight and put a toothpick in his mouth before assuring Lucy with a grunt, "They do this all the time just like me and Natsu. No need to worry." Then Natsu rammed into Gray, making him spit out his toothpick and holler, "What the hell did I do?!" Before rolling up his left shirt sleeve and with no hesitation, slamming an uppercut into Natsu's jaw.

"U-uh, any teachers?!" Natsu heard Lucy cry. He kept his grip on Sting's shirt and slammed him against a wall of lockers but looking at Lucy with a calmed expression as if he weren't pinning anybody.

"What's wrong Luce?" He asked. Lucy worriedly looked at Sting and back at Natsu.

"Natsu, you're pinning your friend." Lucy explained. Natsu flashed Lucy a toothy grin and said, "I know, cool right?"

"NO! NOT COOL!" Lucy yelps. Natsu frowned and loosened his grip on Sting, allowing him to punch Natsu in the eye hard enough to make him tumble backwards on top of Lucy.

Then it went quiet. Gray stepped away from the fight and started walking to the nearest bathroom

"Oh my God!" Principal Mavis finally rushed in to see what the commotion was, only to find Lucy sprawled out on the floor with a groaning Natsu and Sting with bloodied faces.

Natsu was rushed to the nurse by Lucy with Sting leaning on her other side and Mavis directing them to the nearest elevator.

When they walked in, Natsu was very dizzy, but felt victory run through him as Sting passed out long before they had reached the office.

Serves him right. No way is he gonna talk about Lucy like that.

But now, Natsu and Sting have detention.

Well, shit.

Thanks for reading! Make sure to leave a comment, vote, like, and follow for more chapters of HTCAG! ᵔᴥᵔ