➳23➳

~Previously on HTCAG~
"I'm jealous. It's like a beehive where I live! I can't get a break! I either have homework, friends coming over, babysitting, softball games, all that crap." Natsu laughed and replied, "Maybe we should be like the Princess and the Pauper. Switch places."

"Like anybody wouldn't suspect anything weird," Lucy said doubtfully. Natsu half smiled and randomly muttered, "I like your voice."

The two were silent until a ring came through Natsu's phone.
"Oh, Levy's here, talk to you later bye." And with the quick goodbye, hung up and left Natsu staring out his with a dead-lined phone up to his ear.

She didn't fully forgive him.
~~~
Before I start this, I want to apologize for the worst update ever. I was not the best with chapter 22 because I wrote some, took a break, and was too fucking lazy to reread it. For this, I give you a virtual hug and a special cookie. The cookie of i'm-sorry-your-author-chan-is-a-lazy-ass.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Gray is here, we'll be downstairs!" Natsu hollered to his little sister who was sitting at the dinner table nibbling on a freshly baked cookie she made while reading her book Throne of Glass. (Great series btw).

The two boys snatched a few cookies from the cookie platter and stumbled downstairs to play video games and drink soda.

"I originally came here to talk about a problem with relationships, right?" Gray mumbled through a cookie-filled mouth. Gray jerked left with his gaming controller as a car rammed into the huge soccer ball that the virtual cars were chasing.

"Yeah, but I kind of fixed it," Natsu grunted as he sat up to watch Gray play his game.

"How's that?"
"I broke up with Lisanna and explained why. She understood."
"Lisanna's understanding as a person. She understands the most misunderstood dick like you." Gray insulted.

Natsu growled and pounced for his friend's Xbox controller and snatched it out of his hands.

"Damn you! Give it back!" Gray roared and chased Natsu around endlessly until they tired themselves out.

"Okay. But on a serious note, should I pick Lily or Lucy?" Natsu said, completely changing the subject.

"Damn. You got hots for girls with names that start with L or something?" Gray asked, which earned him a kick in the shin.

"No! Just coincidental. Now, Lily is a nurse that I met when I--"

"Lily."

"Why? I didn't even finish describing her." Natsu asked. Gray shrugged and sipped from his red aluminum can of soda before replying, "I read an article and nurses are the most gentle during love-making, but they're really skilled."

"The hell?! No! I'm not going for girls to get in their pants anymore! Now listen to me before you start pissing me off!" Natsu frustratingly yelled. Gray put his hands up in surrender and Natsu took a deep breath, then continued.

"But she's not a girl who sticks up for herself. She's naïve," Natsu shifted in his game chair to rest his head on his fist. "And Lucy, she's a loyal one, but stubborn as a mule." Natsu crossed his arms in thought as Gray fiddled with a random hair tie he found in a cup holder in his game chair.

"Pick Lucy," Gray said simply. Natsu looked up as he waited for an answer as to why.

"You can make a girl less stubborn by the way you act. You can't positively change a naïve girl who is lovesick because of you." Natsu let Grays quote sink in before he smiled.

"Yeah..." Natsu said in a dazed tone. Gray chuckled and snatched his Xbox controller back before joining another Rocket League game.

Natsu slapped Gray in the back and thanked him.

"No need to thank me, that's what friends do," Gray turned to Natsu with a serious expression that reminded him of when he would get whooped for not following the rules. "But don't break the bros before hoes, okay?" Natsu nodded in a scared way and swallowed. "Ok..."

Thanks for reading! Make sure to leave a comment, vote, like, and follow for more chapters of HTCAG! ᴥᵔ