➳8➳

~Previously on HTCAG~

Natsu was rushed to the nurse by Lucy with Sting leaning on her other side and Mavis directing them to the nearest elevator.

When they walked in, Natsu was very dizzy, but felt victory run through him because Sting passed out long before they had reached the office.

Serves him right. No way is he gonna talk about Lucy like that.

But now, Natsu and Sting have detention.

Well, shit.

~~~

Natsu drummed his fingers, watching the time tick by. He glanced at his so called "friend" Sting who was probably day dreaming of Lucy. He had a habit of obsessing over girls for a short period of time, so Natsu hoped this was just another phase.

WHACK. A paper ball hit Natsu in the head and he whipped around to see the best quarterback at Fairy Tail High, Laxus Dreyar.

What was that for?! Natsu mouthed. Laxus motioned him to read the paper and Natsu rolled his eyes.

"Dragneel, turn around!" The detention teacher scolded. Natsu turned back around and reached for the paper, unfolding it.

The paper was scribbled with scratchy handwriting that read:

I heard you're dating the nerd Heartfilia, since when do you fall for girls like her? I thought you liked the cheer captain Lisanna.

Natsu scoffed lightly and looked for a pencil, finding one on the floor, and replying:

She's not a nerd, she's just smarter than you, dumbass. And I was dared to date her so don't get the wrong idea.

Natsu tossed the paper at Laxus when the teacher wasn't looking and Laxus picked it up, scanned the message, and glared at Natsu.

Natsu snickered and turned his focus to Sting, who was unknowingly staring at Natsu.

Natsu waved his hand in front of his face and Sting shook his head, showing he was snapped out of his trance.

Then Sting narrowed his eyes while resting his head on the desk before mouthing, This is your fault.

Natsu gaped and almost slammed his hands on the desk and said, MY fault?! What the hell are you talking about!? YOU AND GRAY came up with this plan!

Sting glared at Natsu and turned his head away from Natsu like a kid, signaling that this conversation was over.

Natsu shook his head and rested his head on his folded arms, waiting for the sweet words of release.

But, he had some time to see what he could do with Lucy afterwards, so that's good.

Thanks for reading! Make sure to leave a comment, vote, like, and follow for more chapters of HTCAG! ᵔᴥᵔ