➳20➳

~Previously on HTCAG~

Then the nurse turned a switch and she became shy, clasping her hands together at her stomach and playing with her fingers.

"Why were you bored?" She asked. Natsu rolled his eyes and replied, "There's nothing to do in a hospital room. I need to do something."

Then nurse tapped her chin in thought and muttered, "Maybe I can get you out of the room, but not outside."

Natsu beamed and said childishly, "Really?" The nurse nodded and gave him a smile, her cheeks a lush pink.

"Sure! Just wait a minute." She said. Natsu nodded and she left the room.

She was a nice nurse, and Natsu liked her. But he didn't want her, he's not giving in just yet. Natsu furrowed his eyebrows in determination, he'll get her back, he's not in the mood anymore to sulk.

~~~

"OH MY GOD!" Natsu clutched onto the wheelchair's arm rest as the nurse, now known as Lily from Natsu reading her clipboard, pushed his wheelchair down the halls of the hospital.

"WATCH OUT!" Natsu yelped frantically as patients and doctors swiveled to the side to let the zooming wheelchair through.

This wasn't fun. This was downright terrifying!

Lily finally came to a halt and Natsu sighed in relief. She huffed behind him and giggled, "I've always wanted to try that!" When suddenly, Lily was pulled by another doctor.

"Lily! What do you think you're doing?" The doctor hissed. Natsu turned his head as much as he could and saw a towering man in his 50's and thick-rimmed glasses scolding Lily.

"This is only your first month on the job and you broke one of the biggest rules? How the hell can I keep a nurse like you in our hospital?" He spat with disgrace.

Natsu gawked at the doctor. He clearly did not like Lily at all.

"Excuse me, doctor," Natsu said, trying to seem calm and polite.

The doctor turned to Natsu, his hand still gripping Lily's arm. "I would like to say something. Did anybody get hurt?" He asked. The doctor, confused, glanced around and shook his head hesitantly. Natsu smiled and asked more questions, "And.. Did anything get broken?" The doctor still shook his head.

"Alright then, and I'm guessing that one of your rules, which I believe a lot of companies have, are that employees need to treat both peers and customers with the utmost respect." He pointed to the doctor's hand that had a type grip on Lily's arm, and almost immediately, the doctor let go of her and sweat with humiliation. He opened and closed his mouth, trying to find something to say but failed as Lily glanced from Natsu to her boss.

Natsu raised his eyebrows and closed his eyes and said, "I mean, you did make those rules so you get the consequences of breaking the rules. Actions come with consequences." The doctor was shocked, and Nastu simply stared at the Doctor and said, "Let's go Lily."

Lily scrambled over to his wheelchair and rolled him away back to his room.

When they got there, Lily pushed the door closed and covered the window that showed the hallway before turning around and sighing.

"I wonder if he'll fire me." Lily said aloud and Nastu shrugged. "I wouldn't think so, I did have a reasonable point." Lily laughed and stared at Natsu for a long time before whispering, "Thanks." Natsu grinned and replied, "My treat."

They then stood there in silence until Lily glanced at the clock and gasped, "Oh no! I have another patient I have to take care of!" She grabbed her clipboard and almost shot out the door before turning around and smiling at Natsu.
"thanks again, Natsu." Lily thanked again and walked over to him, kissed his cheek and ran out the room.

Natsu sat there in the wheelchair in surprise.

Uh oh.

Thanks for reading! Make sure to leave a comment, vote, like, and follow for more chapters of HTCAG! ᴥᵔ