➳15➳

~Previously on HTCAG~
Natsu clenched his fists and eagerly asked questions. "When did they start dating and what kind of illness?" His heart rate picked up and he started thinking of the worst. Cancer, TB, Depression?

"I think it's some type of heart disease. It's called Corn-something Artery Disease I think,"

Natsu's heart squeezed. Since when did she get a heart disease?

"And she'd been dating sting since yesterday I think." Lisanna finished before taking a sip of her carton of milk.

Natsu stayed quiet for a while before something made him realize what the situation was.

Sting.

Natsu flung out of his chair, making Lisanna choke on her milk in surprise.

"N-Natsu?" She coughed. He burned with anger and went to go find Sting.

That asshole told her.
~~~
"Hey!" Lucy yelped. Natsu had finally got a hold of Lucy, and no way in hell was he letting go. They were outside of school, and he waited as patiently as he could before she walked out of the building and here they were, Natsu pinning Lucy on a school wall.

"G-get off me, bastard! Hel--hmph" Natsu covered her mouth and he felt her bite his palm, but he refused.

"Just listen to me okay? I'm not here to get you back... that's.. long since done." Natsu relaxed and Lucy did too, knowing his change in attitude and he let go of her mouth and stopped pinning her.

Well, stupid decision because she tried to shoot right to the parking lot. "Hey! I'm not done yet!" He grabbed Lucy by her shirt collar and sat down with her in his lap and hugged her waist. He leaned his upper body onto her back to keep her from struggling and soon Lucy's fighting stopped. And for a long time, the two sat there, Lucy looking forward with a shocked face and Natsu's face buried in her back, hugging her by the waist tightly and his legs wrapped over her legs to keep her still.

"You're... warm." She whispered. Natsu swallowed and muttered, "Please just listen to me, I already know that I'm not getting you back." Lucy hesitated, then said, "Okay."

Natsu kept his grip on her, it was nice, but he moved his head so it rested on her left shoulder.

"Lisanna told me you have a heart disease and you're dating Sting." Lucy tensed and growled, "No. I don't have a heart disease, I was in the ER because I have asthma and I ran out of it when I had an attack," Lucy looked down and continued solemnly. "And... yes. I'm dating Sting. He asked me not too long ago." Natsu shook with anger and sadness. Sting seemed like that type of guy, and he did say that he can take her, but it gave him no right to tell her that it was a dare to get his way.

"Lucy, you can't--"
"I know! But what other choice do I have? I didn't like anybody else but you! Now, Sting is all I can choose at the moment." Natsu could tell she was crying from her shivering and sniffling and engulfed her into a deeper hug. Lucy gripped Natsu's hands and he sadly smiled. "Y-you lied to me and I trusted you." She cried. Natsu decided to not talk and to listen for once as she spilled her feelings. "God dammit I loved you. Ever since Freshman year, and yet, you stab me in the front and tear me up." She said that sentence in a poetic way that made Natsu want to cry too.

"I want to start over."

Thanks for reading! Make sure to leave a comment, vote, like, and follow for more chapters of HTCAG! ᴥᵔ