➳21➳

They then stood there in silence until Lily glanced at the clock and gasped, "Oh no! I have another patient I have to take care of!" She grabbed her clipboard and almost shot out the door before turning around and smiling at Natsu.
"thanks again, Natsu." Lily thanked again and walked over to him, kissed his cheek and ran out the room.

Natsu sat there in the wheelchair in surprise.

Uh oh.
~~~

Now that Natsu thought about it, he was jumping from girl to girl. He had feelings for Lucy, Lily, then Lisanna. In that exact order, too.

But he promised himself to fix this. It kept him company too. He wrote down the pros and cans of each girl, and he wanted to stick with the one with the least cons.

Lucy: Pros- Smart, adorable, smiles a lot, weirdo in a good way. Cons- Sensitive, Bitch slapper, hard-to-get type.

Lily: Pros- Bubbly in a shy way, Perfect height, Great job. Cons- Doesn't stand up for self, too naive, small chest.

Last was Lisanna. But he couldn't come up with any pros besides her popularity. So almost immediately, Lisanna was off the list.

Lily and Lucy were amazing, catching his eye in a few days. Or maybe he's just the easy lover in general.

"H-hey." Someone said nervously, making Natsu jump. He looked up to see her, Lucy. His heart lifted and he beamed at her.

"Sorry I didn't come back for a while... We just haven't been the--"

"The best. I know. But could you try again, it's worth the try." Natsu tried a little softer this time, slipping the notepad he wrote the pros and cons on under his hospital sheets.

Lucy bit her lip in hesitation, looking down, and then whispered, "O-ok." She walked towards him shyly and Natsu widened his eyes. Is this a dream? Did she really accept? Natsu leaned forward, pushing away the pain and Lucy nervously smiled.

"T-thank you." Natsu croaked. He felt something wet splash on his hand and realized he was crying. Who knew I would cry this freaking much over a girl. Natsu thought as he engulfed Lucy in the first real hug they'd had in a while.

"Hey Natsu, I asked the nurses when you get out of the hospital and--" Lily walked in to see Lucy leaning over the bed and Natsu hugging her and he looked at her. "O-oh. Lily, hey." He sheepishly greeted. Lily's eyes darted from the blonde to Natsu, slowly taking in the scene, then shook her head and smiled sadly, "You get out tomorrow.." Lucy squealed and pounced on Natsu, making him grunt and clutch onto her tightly to not tumble off the bed and Lucy muffled through his hospital gown, "You'll be out soon."

Natsu stared at Lily, and she sniffed before leaving. His heart squeezed.

He was in one right knot, and he needed help, and only one person could help him with this.

Thanks for reading! Make sure to leave a comment, vote, like, and follow for more chapters of HTCAG! ᴥᵔ