Backgrounds(Seth Rollins)

Seth Rollins or Colby Lopez, was brought into WWE with his friends Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns.
They were the unstoppable faction known to that era, well that is until disaster struck, you see Seth always wanted to be the top star in WWE. One day he was given the opportunity to turn on his friends, as any person could have guessed it, he did.

He became part of the authority and well we all know how that went. During the time with the shield and a little with the authority he was engaged to a lovely woman, named Leighla Schultz. One day Leighla found out that Seth had cheated on her with one of his NXT friends Zaharah( I think that's how you spell it). As any angry fiancé would do she told the world, horribly. She posted Seth's nudes and also his little love affair's nudes.

That's went things went a little out of control, at work Seth had to make It look like he was all tough but in the inside he was dying. He had to mask his failures with the only way he knew how to and that was be a jerk to anybody in his path. Will a certain someone change him back into his old self?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thanks for reading Seth's backstory on to why he became an ignorant person. Now that you read Seth's, I think it's time for me to introduce  to you Nikki Bella, so read on to the next chapter to find out

 Now that you read Seth's, I think it's time for me to introduce  to you Nikki Bella, so read on to the next chapter to find out