Starting Our Storyline

I walk into the woman's Locker room and change into my gear.

I walk out of the locker room to head over to catering. I choose a table to sit at and scroll through Instagram. I decide to check out the three new girls on Instagram. Sure enough they are all there. Turns out one of them went to school with me. That girl was Melanie. I hated her with all my heart, every time I would see her I would instantly see red. She's the one that made me stop playing soccer. We were playing out on the field and she kicked my shin... HARD. I remember falling down, clutching my knee as I screamed in pain. They took me to the hospital where they told me I couldn't play soccer anymore. The day I went back to school I found her kissing my boyfriend inside a janitors closet. From that day on I knew I hated her. When I found out it was her, I remember standing up going to find her. I walk all around the halls looking for that wannabe bitch. I finally found her Talking with someone on the phone. I run up to her and hit her from behind.
"What the hell" I keep punching her and kicking her. I finally stop and  look at her. She looks back at me in realization who I am.
"Oh Nicole it's you"
"Yea it's me, melawhore"
"Why the sudden change of mood I thought we were besties"
"We were and never will be"
"What made you hate me"
"You made me quit soccer because you were jealous of me, and you were having sex in the closet with my boyfriend"
"Oh now I remember"
"Sure you do"
"So why are you here" I look back at her with the "bitch is you blind" look.
"I work here, the real question is why are you here"
"I work here too"
" did you come here to steal another one of my boyfriends"
"No, but there is one more thing"
"What"
"You remember Alex right"
"Yea"
"He's great in bed I can't imagine why you left him" once she finishes her sentence all I see is red.
"I mean thanks to you my beautiful daughter wouldn't be here" that's it I'm about to kill a bitch. I slap her right across the face not to long after I get on top of her and start throwing punches everywhere. I feel a pair of hands take me off of Melanie. I look and see Seth is the one who took me off. I look over at Melanie and see who took her off. Once again I see red.
"Let me at them Seth"
"Stephanie"?
"Why are you here" I say while trying to wiggle out of Seth's grasp.
"I came to support my girlfriend on her debut match, why are you here"
"I work here dumbass"
"And who is this guy your new sex toy" I look up at Seth and he nods. He let's go of me and I start hitting both Alex and Melanie. I groan as I feel another pair of hands grab me. I look up and see it's dean.
"Oh there's two"
"Wait aren't you a twin"
"Nikki what the fuck happened here" Brie says
"Oh look the other slut decided to show up"
"Melanie and Alex, Dean let her go" Brie and I smirk as we both go and attack them. Few minutes later we let go and start walking away. I make my way to Seth's locker room. I walk in and sit on the couch. I scroll through Instagram and I see a post from Melanie.

 I scroll through Instagram and I see a post from Melanie