Makes it hard to sit still

Seth's POV *Shocker*

Nicole sits down on my couch in deep thought. The things I would do to her if she was healthy. I lip my licks imagining the things I would do to her.

"Seth" she moans.

"SETH" somebody yells. I snap back from my trance and see I'm still in my locker room.

"What" I say.

"Well Seth I don't  know what you were thinking about, but nice boner" Nikki says giggling.

I look down in shock and see my boner sticking out for her to see. I grab a shirt and quickly hide it.

"Uh...I can explain" I say quickly.

"No need, we both know there is a girl out there making you horny" yeah it's you.

I look down with my cheeks flushing bright red.

"Aw is Sethy embarrassed" Nicole says.

"How would you feel if I walked in on you fingering yourself" I say rolling my eyes.

She mumbles something under her breath I can't hear.

"What did you say" I ask.

"Nothing, just never mind." She says. I go and sit next to her still clearly hiding my boner. I go on my phone and scroll through Twitter.

@thebellatwins
😳😳😳😂 -N

What the hell did Nicole mean what I think she means.

"Why are you make fun of my boner" I say.

"What makes you think that" she says. I show her the tweet she posted.

"Well Seth I mean it's weird don't you think" she says. I shrug my shoulders and keep scrolling. A lot of people tweeting #nethbellins and many neth bellins related things. I need to grow a set of balls so I can fucking ask her out.

Suddenly the door knob starts jiggling and I already fucking threw the shirt halfway across the room. Nicole then throws herself on me to hide my boner. That made it worse.

The doors flies open to reveal Dean and Brie. Nicole starts squirming around making it look like she's straddling me.

"Uh... Was this a wrong time" Dean says. We both stay quiet and eventually they leave. I would expect Nicole to get off my lap, but she stays on.

☢⚠️ warning smut scene up ahead ☢⚠️

"You know Seth your dick poking my vagina makes me hard to sit still" she whispers. Fuck... She turns herself around so now she's facing me. I waste no time and smash my lips on hers. She starts straddling me making both of us moan.

"Seth" she says in between the kiss.

"What"

"I don't care what the doctor says I need you to fuck me" I smirk and pull her off me. I start kissing down her neck and make my way towards the bottom. I pull of her shirt leaving her in her bra. I start sucking lightly on her neck making sure to leave a not so noticeable hickey. I un clasp her bra and stare and her boobs. I start sucking wildly not caring If I leave and hickeys.

Her moans make me want to go further down. I make my way towards the bottom and rip open her leggings. I massage her clit through her thong and her moans fill the room.

"Seth" she moans.

She sits up and takes her thong off leaving her completely naked. She pulls down my ring gear and a plays with my cock.

"Nicole just suck it already" and she starts bobbing her head up and down while she sucks. I moan her name and many curse words. She eventually stops and I start teasing her by massaging her with my cock.

"Seth stop teasing me and fuck me already" she whispers.

"My pleasure"

I go to stick myself in and damn she's tight

"Damn you're so tight baby" I say and eventually I fit inside her.

"Faster Seth mm"

"Don't worry baby I'm close" I whisper in her ear.

"Seth I'm about to come" she moans. We both cum at the same time.

"Seth" she says panting.

"Yeah"

"Best sex ever" she says.

"Nicole"

"What"

"I didn't pull out" I say worried.

"Well I-it's okay I'm o-on b-birth c-control" she says stuttering.

I sigh in relief and go to put my ring gear back on. I look over at Nicole and see her only in a bra and panties.

"Seth can I borrow one of your shirts." She says looking down. I chuckle and throw her my merchandise. She puts it on, but you can still see her ass.

"Yeah you are not walking out like that" I say.

"Why"

"Because everything under that clothing is mine" I whisper seductively in her ear.

"Well do you have a hoodie that covers my ass then" I look over at my bag and see a dozen hoodies and settle with one of my xL merch hoodies.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She puts it on and finally you can't see her ass.

"Just giving you a heads up you're never getting this back" she says smiling. I smirk and continue fixing my hair.

"My match is next and then I can take you home and head to the airport."

"I don't want you to leave" she pouts.

"Why is that" I say putting my hands on her waist.

"Who else can pleasure me the way you do" she whispers. I smirk and pull her closer to me.

"No one, because you're mine" I smirk.

"Well I think I should go with Brie and come back after you're match is finished. She grabs her crutches and walks out of the room.

What does this girl do to me.

---------------

Woah smut scene. Please don't judge it's my first time ever writhing a smut and I tried my best.

Where do we Stand~S.R. And N.B. Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें