It feels weird to walk again

It has been a week since the Slammys and a week since I forgave Paige. It was fun overall we kept contact over the week while they're in Washington. Today was also the day I can finally walk on my own.

My appointment was at eight in the morning, so I had to wake up at seven in the morning. I didn't want to take a shower so I just did my hair and makeup. I couldn't find anything to wear so I took one of Seth's shirts and put it on. To top it all off I grabbed my thigh high heels and I was ready to go.

 To top it all off I grabbed my thigh high heels and I was ready to go

I was putting on lipgloss when the doorbell rang. Who the hell is here at seven in the morning.

"Baby can you go open the door" a groggy Seth says.

"Yeah sure I was just leaving now anyway" I grab my crutches and make my way to the door. I open the door and see Seth's parents.

"Oh hi" I say opening the door for them to walk in. They walk in and stare at me.

"Seth's still sleeping, but you can go into the living room or go wake him up" I tell them feeling uncomfortable.

"Where are you going" his dad asks.

"I'm heading to an appointment so I'll be back in about an hour or two" they nod and head to the room. Swear these people make me uncomfortable. I walk out and wait for my uber. When he arrives I get in and he drives off.

\\\\Im lazy so time skip\\\\

I get out of the uber and walk in. I check in and wait for the doctor to come.

I finally get called for after twenty minutes and butterflies fill my stomach.

"Nicole so you're here to take you brace off, right?" I nod and he proceeds.

"Okay these are just general questions" he says.

"Drinking or smoking" I shake my head.

"Sex?"

"No"

He asks many questions and finally takes off my brace.

"There we go" I stare at the scar from the surgery.

"Okay so this is just a safety precaution, but we are going to have your shin wrapped up and you can take it off in two weeks"

"Okay thanks" I hop off the table and walk off. It felt weird walking again. I felt like I was walking on clouds, maybe it was the heels but whatever. I go on my phone and snapchat it.

"Guys guess who can walk now" I flip the camera and film myself walking. "It's strange" I say and ending the video. I put many shocked face emojis and post it. I get in the uber and head home.

I walk in and all heads turn my way. Just Seth and his parents but I felt like there were so many people.

"Baby you can walk" Seth said walking over with his crutches. He hugs me and I help him walk over. My phone has been blowing up since I posted the video, I didn't tell anybody, other than Seth and his parents.

"I'll be in the room if you need me I need to answer these calls." I walk away and go to the room.

I first call Brie back.

"Nikki why the hell did you not tell me" she says.

"I wanted it to be a surprise" I say smiling.

"So you can get in the ring sooner" she asks hopeful.

"Yeah in four months, I have four months left" I say.

"Yay!"

"Brie I have to call more people back call ya later"

"You better" I hang up and call many other people.

Finally the last person on my list was Stephanie.

"Nikki you answered"

"Yeah"

"So when are you most likely to wrestle again"

"The doctor said in about four months"

"When do you start physical therapy" she asks.

"Two months" I say.

"And training after that, right"

"Yes"

"Sounds like you'll be ready for SummerSlam." She says.

"Sounds great"

"Great so, I'll leave you be and we'll see where we stand in two months"

"Sounds great, bye" I hang up and throw myself on the bed. I take off my heels and throw the covers over me. I was about to fall asleep when Seth barges in.

"What the hell babe, I want trying to sleep." I groan.

"Dean and Roman are coming" he says.

"Great" I say covering my face with a pillow.

"That means Brie and Sasha are coming" he says sitting on the bed.

"Great they are super loud" I say.

"Baby what's wrong"

"Nothing I'm fine"

"When a girl says she's fine, she isn't fine" he says.

"True" I say laughing.

"I know"

"You know what, you're a big idiot" I say.

"That hurt Nikki" he says.

"Whatever"

"You're acting like this because you haven't gotten a piece of me for like four months" he was kinda right.

"Yeah because you can't have sex" I say.

"We're three months into my injury and the doctor said no sex for a month" he says smirking. Damn he did say that.

"Well we can't your parents are still here right"

"Nope" he pulls off the covers and the shirt was all the way up so he can see my thong.

"Seth we can't Dean and Roman are going to be here any minute"

"They have a show" he says smirking. I give in and smash my lips against his.

*not today ya dirty freaks*

"Oh God Seth" I say moaning. We hear the doorbell ring and we both jump away from eachother. We quickly put the clothes on and I run to open the door.

"Hey guys" I say out of Breath.

"Why is your clothes messed up and your hair too" Brie asks.

"I was just about to get in the shower" I lie. They nod their head and I lead them into the living room.

"I'll be right back" I go to the room and help Seth change since he has a little bit of a hard time still.

"That was close" we both say.