Touch down Dublin

We reach Dublin and I'm eager to get to Seth. Brie was currently on the phone with Dean asking where the hospital was. I was watching for Becky to come and pick us up from the airport.

She finally arrives and hugs me tightly. Did I forget to mention Brie made me put on the brace mid-flight, so right now I had the stupid brace on.

We arrive to the hospital I walk fast to the desk.

"Hi I'm here looking for Colby Lopez, or Seth Rollins" I ask the nurse. She looks up at me and rolls her. Rude much.

"What's your relationship with him" she asks annoyed.

"I'm his girlfriend" I say to her.

"Room 182, 2nd floor" she says with a sassy tone.

"Thank you and check your attitude before you die alone" I tell her and walk towards the elevator. I hear Brie apologize to the lady.

"Brie hurry up" I roll my eyes and keep walking.

"Why would you do that" she asks me.

"She deserved it" I scoff and press the button. I wait patiently as the elevator takes us to our destination.

We reach the second floor and I start looking at all the hospital room numbers. I finally reach Seth's and I open the door smiling brightly.

"Nikki" asks a shocked Seth.

"Seth" I say as tears flood my eyes.

"What are you doing here" he asks.

"To see you,  you were there for me when I got injured and now I have to be here for you" I say wiping my eyes. My eyes look over to his bandaged knee and tears flood my eyes again. I look behind me to find Brie gone. Where did she go.

"I missed you" he tells me.

"I missed you too" I walk up to him and kiss him. I wipe my tears as I sit next to him.

"When can you leave" I ask him.

"Tomorrow" he says hugging me.

"So how's the hospital" I ask him.

"Well my nurse keeps hitting on me it's weird" he says.

"The lady at the desk is bitch" I tell him.

"Mine pretends to drop something and puts her flat ass in front of my face""he says laughing.

"I'll beat her flat ass with my crutch" I joke.

"Please" he says. We laugh our ass off and talk about how our month was without each other.

"Well after this triple H is going to let me use his private jet so I can go home to Iowa" I pout as he tells me that.

"What's wrong" he asks.

"It's just that I don't wanna leave you again" I say.

"Why don't you come with me" he asks.

"I didn't bring enough clothes" I say.

"We'll make a quick stop and get more clothes" he says.

"Okay fine" I say. He leans in and smashes his lips on me.

"Seth ready for your check up" somebody says in a seductive voice. We pull apart and look towards the door to see the shocked receptionist.

"This is who I was talking about" Seth whispers in my ear. I giggle and whisper to him that she's the receptionist.

"Who are you" she asks with a sassy tone.

"His girlfriend" I answer.

She rolls her eyes and checks up on Seth's knee. She looks over at my neck brace and shin brace.

"What happened to you" she asks annoyed.

"Same as Seth,  accident in the ring"

"You must be really stupid if you managed to break your leg and neck" she says. I gasp and try my best not to give her my infamous slap.

"Not my fault I was assaulted with a chair and almost killed" I answer her.

"Whatever" she walks out sticking her butt out.

"She is a bitch" I say loud enough for her to hear. I hear her scoff as I smirk.

"Wow" Seth says. Brie walks back in after who knows where she was.

"Nikki lets go I booked our hotel rooms, Dean is driving us there" I get up and give Seth a peck on the lips and leave. Tomorrow I go to live with Seth for the rest of his time out of the ring, also mine.