Touch down Iowa

Dean drives us to the hotel which is the one where every superstar is staying at. We walk in and I go to the bathroom and take a shower which I have gotten used to doing with the shin brace.

I put on panties and chuck on a Seth Rollins shirt. I walk out to find Dean on the bed with Brie.

"Hey Nikki" he waves.

"Sup Ambrose" I go to my bed and go through Instagram and finally lay down to fall asleep.

I wake up around noon and everybody is still sleeping. I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower.I look through my suitcase and find a comfortable outfit to where. I grab my pair of Uggs and do my makeup. After finishing I wasn't feeling like doing my hair so I just put it into a high ponytail.

 After finishing I wasn't feeling like doing my hair so I just put it into a high ponytail

I walk out of the bathroom and eat

I walk out of the bathroom and eat. Brie and Dean are still sleeping so I decide to wake them up. I go to the bed and move the phones, because they don't deserve to be punished. I grab two tall cups and put cold water inside it. I tip-toe to them and throw the water on top of them.

"What the fuck" Brie yells. I laugh as her bra almost comes off. I look at Dean to see him with no expression.

"How are you not reacting to this" I tell Dean, still laughing my ass off.

"Seth and Roman would do this to me during our shield days" he shrugs. I nod my head and watch Brie and Dean run to the bathroom. Knowing what they are already doing, I text Alexa that I'm coming to her hotel room.

I walk to her hotel room and of course every superstar has a roommate, so she sharing with Becky. I walk in and it's a mess.

"What the hell is going on in here, we've only been here a day" I say.

"Finn asked Becky out we can't find an outfit for her" Alexa says smiling wildly.

"Well my advice wear a sexy bra and underwear, because you never know" I tell Becky.