Surgery...

I wake up to see doctors and nurses everywhere.

"Where am I" I ask to all the people looking at me.

"You are in the hospital" the nurse tell me. No dip Sherlock.

"Okay why" she rolled her eyes at me.

"You suffered a neck injury" she tells me, sounding annoyed. I stay quiet and suddenly realize that I had a MRI test.

"I had an MRI test and well I wanted to know the results" I ask another doctor, the other one was a bitch.

"Well it said you had a slight injury and may have been out for a month or 3 weeks" the doctor tells me.

" okay so what about now" I tell them.

"You were attacked and she aimed for your neck and shin mostly" he says

"Continue" I tell him

"So we took an MRI to see how bad it was" his voice trailed off. Something is definitely wrong.

"What wrong" I ask the doctor preparing for the worst.

"It was badly injured, your neck was injured really badly and with the neck injury alone it would take at least seven months of no action" he tells me.

"Wait with the neck injury alone" I ask him a little sad.

"With your shin injury it would have been five months of no action, so basically you are going to be out for a year at least" he tells me. I was at a loss of words. A whole year of not being in the ring.

"Doctor, can I see my friends"?

"Yeah sure let me call them in". A whole year of no action, does that mean possible surgery. All my thought get interrupted by a soft knock on my door.

"Hey" Brie tells me.

"Hey" I say quietly.

"So Nicole, I don't want to sound mean here or anything, but when will you get back in the ring" Brie tells me. I sigh and look at the brace they put on my shin. I also try to look at my neck, but it's in a neck brace so that was hard.

"A year" I tell her quietly.

"I'm sorry it sounded like you said a year of no action" she tells me trying to sound funny. I give her a sad look and her whole face drops.

"Wait a whole year"

"Yeah they told me when Paige attacked me that I would be out for a month or 3 weeks" I tell her.

"That wouldn't be so bad I guess"

"It's not, but when Melanie came and attacked me, with the neck injury alone seven months" I tell her. I look up at her and see she is just frozen.

"With the neck injury alone" she tells me.

"Yeah, but with the shin injury, five months" I tell her.

"Does that mean surgery" she asks me. I shrug. She starts walking to the door.

"Where are you going" I ask her

"I'm going to let somebody else in while I talk to the doctor" I try to nod my head as I see her walk out. I let out a huge frustrated sigh. I feel my phone vibrating next to me. I pick it up and see it's Aj. I haven't heard from him in a while.

( Nikki, Aj). Phone call conversation.

Hey

Nikki

Yeah, what's up

How have you been

Well I don't know if you have been outside lately, but I'm at the hospital