Hell In A Cell

Today was the day I compete inside the cell. It is five in the morning and I was heading to the gym, yeah it might be early, but I needed to be prepared. Sasha was also coming with me, also Charlotte. We all needed to practice  because we all wanted to give the people great matches.

----Skip five hours----

I have to admit we were at the gym for a long time. I walk back to the hotel room a sweaty mess. It was around ten in the morning when I get back. I walk in and Seth's still sleeping. He's really lazy, but adorable. I walk in the shower and take a long, nice, warm shower.

I step out after an hour and Seth's still sleeping. I wake him up and make him change. I choose my outfit and pick my heels. I pick the heels Seth bought me when it was our six month anniversary.

 I pick the heels Seth bought me when it was our six month anniversary

I curl my hair and do my makeup

I curl my hair and do my makeup. By the time I'm done it's noon. I FaceTime Brie to pass time.

"Nikki are you nervous"

"Nope not at all" I lie.

"You're lying"

"Yeah I'm nervous" Seth walks in with his towel hung low and I cover the camera from Brie.

"My eyes" Dean yells. I laugh and Seth looks over confused.

"Is that Dean" he asks. I nod and he walks up.

"Deanie" Seth says.

"I told you not to call me that" he says back. Seth and I look at each other and smirk.

"DEANIE" we yell.

"DeAnIe" Dean says imitating the SpongeBob face. I laugh and hang up on Brie since Seth was almost ready to go.

---- S K I P. T O. M A T C H----

Sasha just had her match and she thankfully won the divas championship. It was my turn to step inside the cell.

My music plays and I walk out with a smirk. I spot Melanie's family and being the heel me I walk up to them.

"Hey Melanie's mom I just wanted to congratulate you for raising such an amazing child" I say sarcastically.

I walk up to her dad and talk to him. "I'm taking your stupid daughters title wether you like it like it or not"

I walk up to Alex and his daughter. I speak to Emma first.

"Wish me luck kid, you better hope I beat your unfit mother".

"Stay away from her" Alex tells me.

"I'm good, let's just say why are you still cheering her on when she was making out with Kevin Owens backstage" he looks at me in shock, I just smirk.

Her dumb music plays and she walks out. This time Amber wasn't with her. She gets in the ring as she glares at me. The cell starts to lower and both Melanie and I stare as it goes down. The cell lowers and Melanie is still staring. I take the opportunity and attack her.

I punch her numerous times and throw her into the cell.

"I'M BETTER THAN HER" I yell at Melanie's family. I jump down from the apron to get my face slammed into the cell. This shit hurts. I groan in pain and check for blood, thankfully there's not any. She grabs my head and slams me into the cell numerous times. She rolls me in the ring and goes for the cover. I don't think so bitch. I kick out at two and she groans in frustration. I feel warm liquid come down from my lip. I check and blood is coming down. Fuck you Melanie.

I grab her and slam her head onto the mat.

"Im BETTER" I say. She lays motionless and an idea pops in my head. I climb onto the top the top rope and steady myself. I take a deep breath before I do a cork screw moonsault. I cover her, but she kicks out. I go under the ring and grab a kendo stick. I raise it in the air as the crowd cheers. I hit her on the back numerous times. I stop and slam her into the cell. She grabs a fistful of my hair and slams me into the ring.

"Try me bitch" I say.

"I'm going to win."

"Yeah, but wait till Alex leaves your cheating ass" I turn around and hit her with a big boot. I roll her into the ring and go for the pin.

"STAY DOWN" I yell.

I sigh and put her in a headlock. I look into the main camera and mock Kevin.

"See Kevin this is how you do a good a Headlock" I yell. I could already imagine him laughing and putting Seth into one.

I let go and attack her with kicks and punches. I get tired of that and set her down. I go on the top rope, but she gets up and pushes me off. I fall into the cell and I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding more. I fall to the floor as I hold my head in pain. I look up and see her setting up a table. Oh god I can't handle this, but I'm not going into that table. I get up and she tackles me back to the ground.

She slides me into the ring and sets me up. She puts me in the power bomb position but I reverse it. I hit the Bella buster on her. I go for the pin but this bitch keeps kicking out.

"Come on ref, count, 1 2 3" I say showing the ref how to count. Melanie rolls me into a cover, but thankfully I kicked out. I kick her in her gut and deliver a pedigree.

I go for the pin once again, but she still manages to kick out. I sigh and decide to use the table. I set her up into the suplex position. I suplex her into the table. I lift her up and set her up for the rack attack 2.0. I hit it and go for the pin.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"That's it, ring the bell" the ref says.

I smirk and stand up as the ref raises my hand.

"Here is your winner and the new WWE women's champion, NIKKI BELLA" I grab MY belt and raise it up high.

I look over at Melanie and step over her. "I win bitch"

I head to the back and get tackled in a hug by Sasha and Seth.

"Seth got locked in a headlock because of what you said to Kevin" I laugh because I'm right.

"Thanks a lot babe" he says.

It's going to be a great year.