Official?

I go to Brie's room and knock on the door.

"Who is it" she yells from the other side of the door.

"It's me" I say

"Who's me" I can tell she's smirking by the way she talks

"It's Nicole now open the fucking door, unless you're naked"

"Well"

"What do you mean well"

"I'm putting on my gear"

"Isn't your match like after two other matches"

"Well yeah, but I was busy"

"Doing what"

"You don't wanna know"

"Gross" she finally opens the door in her gear putting on her flannel. I walk in and the smell after you have sex fills the air.

I scrunch up my nose and walk in.

"So why are you wearing that" she says smirking. Obviously I'm not going to tell her.

"It's comfortable"

"Okay so why were you on Seth's lap missy" she says wagging her index finger.

"You want a lie or the truth"

"The truth"

"He had a boner, I don't know why, and he already took off the shirt he was using to cover it up and you guys walked in" I explain.

"I'm guessing that's why you were squirming around"

"Exactly" I say.

"So what happened after" she says winking. I blush deeply and smirk.

"That's none of your business" I say smirking.

She squeals and starts jumping up and down.

"Is that why you're wearing his clothes" she says finally calming down.

"Yep" I say popping the "p".

"Aw" she says.

"So are you going to the airport after the show" she nods and looks down.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"It's just I don't want to leave you" she says.

"Well it's okay mom is there and you said you'll be back in a month and finish the rest of the tour"

"Yeah but the tour is three months long and I'll only be home for three weeks"

"It's fine"  I sit back and watch Brie stretch for her match.

"Brie Bella head to the gorilla" says someone over the speaker. I walk out with her, but instead head to Seth's locker room.

I walk in and see him stretching for his match against Bray Wyatt.

"Hey"

"Hey Nicole"

I sit down on the couch and watch Brie's match. I take off the sweater Seth gave me and watch her match intently. She was going against Charlotte, lucky her. I was so into the match I didn't realize Seth sat down next to me.