I'll break you bitch

Even though I wrestled with the SmackDown girls, I was going to raw. Thankfully Seth was there. Everybody thought I was going to SmackDown. There is no way in hell I was going to be managed by Daniel Bryan. Last night was absolutely amazing. We were two hours away from being to the next city and I was glad. I don't like being stuck on a tour bus for hours.

Brie: you're on raw 😩

Me: yeah, sorry for leaving you with Daniel 😢

Brie: it's okay I have Dean 🤗😄

Me: of course 🙄

Brie: whatever I'm going to sleep

Me: it's ten in the morning

Brie: I've been up all night 😏

Me: gross 😷

Brie: whatever I have to go

I roll my eyes and get out of bed. I get in the shower to get the smell of sex off of me.

*

*

*

*

I spent about forty-five minutes in there. I finally get out to find Seth still sleeping. I roll my eyes and pick my clothes.

I finish changing and wake up Seth

"Baby we're almost hotel" I tell him. He gets up and mumbles things under his breath as he walks his naked ass to the bathroom. I grab a pair of my Louis Vuitton's and put on some perfume. I lay down and scroll thorough my Instagram. I realize I haven't posted in a while. I decide to post about  yesterday.

@thenikkibella: yesterday at SummerSlam was absolutely amazingly, thank you to all my fans for supporting me through my whole injury

@thenikkibella: yesterday at SummerSlam was absolutely amazingly, thank you to all my fans for supporting me through my whole injury. They thought they got rid of me, but I came back stronger than ever!