SummerSlam

Today was the day I finally return, I traveled with Seth up until two weeks ago. I had to go back home because I needed to get my move perfected. I got a call around three in the morning that I needed to be at SummerSlam. I haven't told anyone, not even Seth or my family. I was going to do the same thing they did with Seth.

I would sneak into the arena and stay there until it was time for my match. I was going to replace Eva Marie because she has this stupid storyline going on where she makes excuses to not compete. It's honestly dumb. I had to pack quickly and catch a flight. I quickly picked an outfit and put it on.

I arrived at the airport in little time and ran to my flight

I arrived at the airport in little time and ran to my flight. They were about to start boarding, that's how early the flight is. I haven't posted on social media today, I usually post good morning and things, but I doubt anybody will be suspicious. I board my flight and sit down on my seat.

*

*

*

*

I made it to the arena and I sneak into Stephanie and Hunter's office. I was going to stay in there until it was time for my match.

"Okay so we don't want you noticed right" Stephanie says.

"Yeah"

"Okay so what I'm going to do is call everyone to be in catering" hunter says.

"After five minutes you're going to the gorilla and wait for your cue" Stephanie says.

"will the girls know I'm in their match" I ask.

"No, we want to surprise them as well." I nod my head.

"Okay so your match is going to be in an hour, so I suggest you change into your gear and prepare for your match" I nod my head. I go into their bathroom and change into my gear. I was so nervous. I wasn't nervous about the match I was more nervous that Brie was going to kill me.

*

*

*

*

"Alright Nikki it's time" hunter says.

He gets the speaker and calls for every one to go to catering. He also announces that all the girls that are in my match head to the gorilla for their entrance. I wait for Carmella, Becky, and Naomi make their entrance. I head to the gorilla when Nattie is making her entrance. I get to the gorilla and wait for Eva's music to stop playing. By the way what the hell is that kind of entrance music. I roll my eyes and wait for my cue.

"And joining Alexa bliss and Natalya will be..." The announcer says. I wait for my music and open the curtain. I get greeted by many cheering fans.

 I get greeted by many cheering fans