Meeting the parents

I wake up at the sound of the dogs scratching at the door wanting to get out. I groan and let them outside. I take them to the backyard and stare in awe. How rich is Seth?

I go back inside with the dogs and head back to bed

I go back inside with the dogs and head back to bed. It was currently 3am and I needed to sleep.

"Where did you go" Seth asks.

"Take the dogs outside to use the bathroom" I see him nod his head in the dark. He pulls me closer to him and I bury my face into his chest. I fall asleep with one thing on my mind and one thing only, Seth Rollins.

I wake up to Seth getting out of bed, I look at the alarm next to me and see it's ten. I grab my crutches and grab a tank top and some shorts from my suitcase. I turn around to see Seth staring.

"Is there something on my face" I say touching my face. He laughs and shakes his head.

"No but it must be hard for you to bend down, so what you are going to do is unpack everything and put them in drawers and stuff" he says. I take off the brace and nod. I put on the clothes and walk out with my crutches.

"Nicole I feel like you're teasing"Seth says from the kitchen

"Nicole I feel like you're teasing"Seth says from the kitchen. I laugh and shake my head. I put the brace back on because my neck started to hurt.

"I'm not don't worry and I overheard the doctor telling you no sex for a month" I tell him.

"Your doctor said that too, did you listen" he asks. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"You're hard to resist" I say winking. He groans and goes back to making coffee. I go to the couch and call Brie.

N: hey Brie

B:Nicole where are you. Shit I forgot to tell her

N: with Seth in Iowa.

B: why didn't you tell me