A year Later...

It was Wrestlemania, I had a match with Seth against Rusev and Lana. I was glad to be working with my baby. Since brie was on SmackDown she was in a match for the championship. I was currently Raw women's champion. It's been about 323 days and I don't plan on losing it anytime soon.

I was currently in my hotel room getting ready for WrestleMania. I just got out of the shower with Seth. (A/N *smirks evilly*)

I quickly picked my outfit and shoes and we headed out the door.

I was feeling like going with the nude color today.

*

*

*

*

I met up with my baby Lily Singh backstage, since she was a guest courtesy of the WWE.

"Nikki I wanted to personally give you my book, how to be a Bause" she says.

"Aw thank you, me encanta" I say. She stares at me confused and I realize she doesn't know Spanish. "It means I love it" I explain. she nods her head.

"well I hope you don't mind if I sign it right" she says pulling out a sharpie.

"No, go ahead" I allow her and Seth walks up while she signs it.

"Hey baby" he says, hugging me from behind. I turn around and peck him on the lips.

"Hey" I say. He notices Lily finishing signing the book.

"Hey Lily" he waves. She waves back and we talk for a bit.

"Well if you guys don't mind, I have to go talk to Stephanie" she walks off and I turn to Seth. I wrap my hands behind his neck.

"You ready for tonight." I nod my head. I get called for hair and makeup, having to leave Seth. I walk off and let the ladies redo my makeup. I then move onto the hairstylist and they do my hair.

Once i'm all finished up, I go to Sandra to go get my gear.

"Hey Sandra I came to get my gear"

"Right, it's in the top drawer, with your name on it" I nod and thank her. I put it on and tie my sneakers.