Extreme Rules

Today was Sunday morning, meaning it was extreme rules. Also the day Seth makes his return, sure I envy him, but I'm glad he's going to return after seven months. As of now I'm cleared by my surgeon to return to WWE, but not by our medical staff.

They said I needed my finisher and I can finally be back. I haven't really looked for a new finisher, but I'll see when I have time.

"Babe are you ready" Seth asks coming.

"Yeah, just give me a second." Triple H sent a jet to come and pick us up. Nobody in the roster knew Seth was returning, not even his parents. I put on my heels and walked out the door.

"You look hot" Seth says as he drives to the airport

"Thanks baby"

"No compliment back" he says pouting.

"Um... You look hot in those glasses." It was true, but other than that he looked decent.

"So how's your finisher going" he asks.

"I haven't really worked on it"

"You should"

"I know, but I want a powerhouse move"

"Okay"

"And then Brie told me that I can get a submission instead"

"Why not both, Cena has one"

"Yeah, I can win either way" he nods his head as he stops at the red light.

"You should travel with me" he says.

"What about the dogs" I say.

"My parents or my brother can take care of him"

"I guess"

"And I can help you with your finisher and submission."

"Sounds great, but I have a question"

"What's up"

"How the hell, are we going to get in the arena without getting noticed?"

"There's a back area and we'll get an empty locker room and stay in there till its time for me to go out"

"Okay"

"Plus I brought two hoodies so we wouldn't get noticed" he reaches in the back and grabs two hoodies. He shakes the hoodie and condoms come out.