The date

Before I left to go to Starbucks to go meet Aj, I changed into something comfortable.

(Pretend the backpack and the bracelets aren't there)I grab my phone and walk out the door

I grab my phone and walk out the door. I walk into Starbucks and see Aj sitting there. I tell him I'm gonna go get my coffee. I order it and go to sit down.
"So how was your day" Aj tells me.
"Ehh it was okay, what about you"
"It was great I saw this beautiful girl named, Nicole" I blush once he finishes saying that.
"You sure do know how to charm a lady" He chuckles
"So Nikki tell me a little bit about yourself"
"Well my name is Stephanie Nicole Garcia and I have two younger siblings, I have been in WWE for almost 10 years, I am a two time WWE divas champion and your longest reigning Divas champion in history. I'm currently going for the women's championship"
"Well Stephanie, you seem to be very interesting"
"Oh I sure am" I wink at him. I check the time and see it's almost 11 p.m.
"Well Stephanie is it ok if I take you back to your hotel room"
"I don't mind that at all" I smile at him.
"Well let's go" He picks me up bridal style. I squeal as he picks me up and takes us back to the hotel. We walk all the way to the elevator.
"Are you really going to carry me back all the way back to the hotel room"
"Yep, anything for a princess like you"
"I think you mean queen"
"My mistake your majesty" I giggle as he chuckles. We walk up to my door and he knocks with his foot. Well it's more like kicking the door.
"Geez Nicole can you not use your hands" Seth opens the door looking confused between the two of us. I giggle as Aj puts me down and bows down to me.
"Bye Aj I had a really good time" I hug him and walk into the hotel room.
"So how did it go" Seth asks. I sigh dreamily and answer him with a great.
"NICOLE" Brie and dean yell at the same time.
"What"
"How did it go" Brie asks.
"Great, it was just perfect" I smile at him
"Yay, do I see Aj styles and Nikki Bella in the future"
"No, well at least I don't think so" I walk into the shower and take a long hot shower. I lean my head against the wall and start thinking about the past. What if I get set up again. What if nobody would ever love me. All these what ifs run through my mind like how fast I run away when things get awkward. I sigh and get out of the shower and change into some pajamas.

I mentally praise myself as I finally bought something that at least covers up some of my body

I mentally praise myself as I finally bought something that at least covers up some of my body. I walk out of the bathroom and see that we only have two beds.
"How the fuck are we going to sleep" I say to them
"Nicole I would really appreciate it if you would not curse, it sounds gross when people cuss" says Ashley.
I roll my eyes and grab my phone.
A// is Aj Styles and N// is Nikki Bella

A// hello
N// hey Aj it's me Nicole
A// ahh your majesty, may I ask why you are calling me at midnight
N// oh you sure do know how to charm a lady
A// you already said that, but anyways what up
N// I was wondering if you have any room in your hotel room for one more person
A// well I mean I'm sharing with Heath, but yea I do
N// thank goodness you are a life saver
A// how
N// I am not sharing a bed with Ashley or Seth or Brie and don't get me started on Dean
"Hey" Dean yells at me. I shut him up and wave him off.
A// so let me guess there is only like what two beds
N// got that right
A// well I wouldn't want sleeping beauty to lose her sleep. I giggle.
N// Aj
A// yes your majesty
N// what room are you in
A// silly me, room 62
N// alright thanks I'll be down there in a minute
A// alrighty bye my princess
N// it's queen, but yea I'll se you there
I hang up and make my way to AJ's room.
}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
Well thanks for reading

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{Well thanks for reading