Twitter war

I wake up and quickly look around the white, boring hospital room. I see that Seth is sleeping on the couch and it's dark outside. I open my phone to see Brie texted me.

Brianna 🙄: Nicole, Dean and I went back to the house, the doctor said you can be discharged, in the morning, Seth will be there and be able to take you back home❤️😘

Me: okay thanks Brie.

I get out of the message app and scroll through twitter. There are so many get well tweets and so many people talking about Paige, but one tweet catches my eye.

PaigeWWE: (reply to username)
Well right now she's sitting in a hospital bed crying over the fact that she can't wrestle and knowing that one day I'm going to take her man and he is going to leave her for a real woman like me.

"Fucking bitch" I say out loud, maybe a little too loud. I look over and see Seth starting to stir.

"What happened" he says with a sleepy voice. Which by the way is so hot. When he talks like that I feel something tingle inside me.

"Oh nothing just Paige being Paige"

"What did she say this time" I pass him my phone and he reads Paige's tweet.

"I don't know what's wrong with her"

"Tweet her back"

"What the hell would I say" I ask him.

"Here give me your phone" I hand him my phone and he goes to the camera app.

I look over at him confused and he scoots me over. I scoot over confused and he lays down.

"Put your head on my chest and just close your eyes and pretend to be sleeping" I do what he said and suddenly a bright flash is what makes me open my eyes.

"Did you take a picture"

"Yeah"

"What am I supposed to do with the picture" I asked him.

"Post it and put something gloating or something"

"Okay" I tell him.

BellaTwins: (reply to PaigeWWE) *insert picture, I explained above* I beg to differ

I look up and realize that Seth and I are in the same position. I move myself closer to him and fall back asleep.

***time skip***

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. I have my arms wrapped around a muscular body and my head laying on his chest.

"Good morning" A very sleepy Seth says.

"Good morning"

"I'm gonna go and sign your discharge papers, you can pack up somethings"

"How the hell do I walk"

"Oh right"

"Oh right" I say mocking Seth.

"You're going to be in a wheelchair, for about five weeks and then you can be on crutches for the rest of the time, until your shin heals" Seth explains to me.

"Okay" I pick up a bag full of clothes next to me and choose something comfortable.