Slammys

Today was finally The Slammys, I was a bit nervous because I had to face the WWE universe since my injury. I woke up around ten in the morning and immediately got in the shower. I showered for roughly an hour and finally got out.

"Finally thought you were going to spend the rest of the day in there" Seth says. I help him cover his knee because he can't get it wet yet. I choose a black bra and black panties and put them on. I sit there in my undergarments looking for the perfect outfit.

I finally find this black lace, see through jumper. (A/N don't judge I don't know if it's a jumper or not, but fuck it, btw mask on, fuck it, mask off, currently jamming to this shit)

I put on black Louis Vuitton's and start doing my makeup. I decide to FaceTime Lexi while I get ready once again, because I'm closer to her and Becky than the rest.

"Nikki what are you wearing" she says. I stand up and model my outfit.

"Do you like it" I ask.

"It's definitely goals and you can rock it" she says.

"Lexi where the hell did you put my phone" Becky says walking in.

"Hey Becks" I say waving.

"Nikki hey" she says waving and turning her attention back to Alexa.

"I threw it do you not remember" she says.

"Wait what" I ask.

"Yesterday she grabbed Finn and I's phones and kept them"

"Everybody's weakness" I laugh and start doing my makeup. I decide to do my usual makeup routine.

"Lexi I was sent here by the leprechaun to get his phone back" Sami says entering.

"I told you not to say that" Finn says entering.

"I'm tired of this, Nikki can I come over" Lexi asks. I hold up my index finger and go ask Seth.

"Hey seth"

"What's up"

"Can Lexi come over" I ask.

"Yeah sure" I thank him and go back to my phone.

"Sure"

"Yay I'll be there in a few"

"Do you know the address" Sami asks.

"No" Lexi says. I laugh as everybody gives her the you stupid look.

"I'll drive you, I know the way" Sami says. I see Alexa grab two phones from under the bed and runs out. Of course she takes her phone.

"Nikki I'll see you there" I laugh and hang up. Seth comes out of the shower.

"Okay what tux should I wear" he says looking in the closet. I walk in and help him. We pick a full black tux and some black shoes. When we are done I hear a knock on the door, that must be Lexi.
I grab my crutches and go to open the door.

"Nikki" Alexa says hugging me. The dogs come running up to her.

"Aw there's two" she says kneeling down and playing with them.

"I was just about to do my hair" I tell her.

"Ooh I'll help you" she says clapping. I walk her to the bedroom where Seth was taking a nap. I grab hair products and take them to the bathroom.

"Alright how do you want it" Lexi asks. I tell her how I want it and she starts working.

We finish in an hour and right now it's around two in the afternoon. The show starts at seven, so we have to be at the arena at five.