3

In a few minutes, I'll be in the unknown city of Chicago. Ha ha. I'm kidding. Chicago is quite popular. It's just unfamiliar to me.

"Welcome to Chicago." The flight attendant says as I walk by.

I give her a small smile and step off the plane.

During the flight, I found out that I have two bodyguards. They walk beside me casually, leading me to the exit. They lead me to a taxi where we head to the nearest salon.

I'm already wearing green contacts, a baggy outfit, that I don't usually wear out of the house, and a cap pulled low nearly covering my eyes.

"Welcome Miss Belle!"

I see that the one who greeted me was none other than Ms. Mandy. One of our close family friends. She's quite talented when it comes to hair styling and makeup.

"Your parents called me ahead. I know just what to do." She says with a wink.

I smile and take a look around. Only Mandy, the two bodyguards, and I, are in the salon.

"Where're your employees?" I ask.

"I gave them an early break since I'll be taking care of you this evening and need some people to look after the salon." Mandy replies, gesturing for me to sit in a chair.

I sit down and look through the mirror, to see that my 'bodyguards' are sitting down with crossed arms, watching me.

"What're your names?" I ask.

The two smile and the taller one talks first.

"I'm Mark and this is my brother, Axle."

Axle waves and I wave back. Those names sound familiar...

"Don't move, dear." Mandy says.

I put my hands back on my lap. Mandy taker her time and after two hours, I open my eyes and see a sort of different me in the mirror.

My light brown hair highlighted with pink was now pitch black. The bright green contacts were now emphasized more than ever and with my tanner skin tone, I do seem to have more of my dad's genes now.

Voicing out my thoughts, Mandy says, "You look much like your dad."

I smile and thank her.

"Well, let me call in my employees and we'll be on our way." Mandy says happily.

I sit down next to Axle.

He looks at me with a kind expression.

He and Mark seem to be only a few years older than me.

"How old are you?" I ask.

He smiles. "Two years older than you."

I raise my eyebrows and stare at him, shocked. He laughs.

"And I'm three years older than you." Mark says looking over at me with an amused look.