23

"Hello, Jason Cray. I'm such a big fan of you as well." I say shyly.

His bright eyes get even brighter and his smile widens.

Did I mention he's handsome?

He chuckles. "Thanks. I'm glad we both know each other. I didn't think you'd know me."

"How could I not know you? You're one of the best players and still a rookie at that." I reply.

We talk for nearly the rest of the hour.

"May I take a picture with you? We'd all love to get a picture with you guys." He finally says.

I look over and see Vina giving me a teasing smile.

"Of course we can!" I reply.

Mark does the honor of taking the picture and soon, the four of us have pictures with Jason, Gino, and the rest of the team.

"I'm so glad we get to sing for their game." Vina says dreamily. She did get to meet one of her favorite players.

"Same here." I say with a big smile.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're happy. Was meeting Jason better than the way you met Carson? They both said hi to you first, you looked them both in the eyes, and smiled shyly. But who's more attractive?" Vina whispers.

I slap her arm. "Vina!"

She laughs. "When I saw you looking at Jason, I was reminded of the story you told of when you first met Carson."

I roll my eyes. "For the record, Jason's better. At least for now."

She laughs again.

"Well, I'm glad we just get to bodyguard you two. That way we can get into games for free without doing anything." Axle exclaims.

I smile and give him and Mark a hug.

In a few minutes, Dave has everyone ready.

Vina and I head out onto the court.

We get to sing for a game! And meet the players! Who would've thought?

Thank You, Jesus. I silently pray. I also hope my family is okay. And that my dad is watching. He loves Soccibell, you know? Of course You know. I'm sorry for not talking to you like this anymore. Anyway, please help Vina and I sing our best. This is all for You.

We hear the cue and Vina and I start singing.

After the anthem, the crowd applauds and we find our way to our seats to watch the game.

"Girls, we have to leave before eight o' clock okay? You have two performances tomorrow and then we're off to another place." Mark reminds us.

"Don't worry, Mark. We know." I reply giving him a thumbs up. He smiles.

We watch the game and scream and cheer like everyone else. Time flies by too fast and soon we have to leave.

Mark and Axle escort Vina and I out of the arena where we catch a bus back to the hotel.