25

London! Can you believe we're going to London? Like I said before, the Christmas Miracle is an international show that has reached so many cities around the world. But now that I'm a part of it, it's all surreal.

While waiting for the doctor to give me clearance to leave, Ashley arranged our performance with the help of Melissa. If I wasn't in the hospital, I'd still have another show to put on at six but since I'm stuck here, Mark, Axle, and Melissa offered to stay with me and communicate with Ashley. We facetimed and Ashley and Melissa talked over details on how to arrange for a Christmas Miracle show in London. I still can't believe I get to see Ashley again!

"You'd better take it easy though." Axle says, resting a hand on my left leg. "You're still recovering. That head bash was bad."

I smile at his concern. I've been fidgeting, laughing, and smiling so wide for the past two hours while we were talking to Ashley, that I think Mark and Axle are starting to wonder if the head injury I got did more damage than they thought.

"I'm fine." I remind Axle.

He shrugs it off, his eyes still watching over me just as Mark's is.

"Alright. Everything is set. You feeling better, Belle?" Melissa says, ending the call.

"I'm good. Excited too." I reply with my happy smile.

She orders food for us and we enjoy our relaxed time in the hospital room.

My phone buzzes and Axle hands it to me with a grin on his face. He winks as I read the message.

Hi Belle. I heard what happened. You okay?

I try to hide the smile that's breaking through.

I'm good. Thanks for asking. I reply to Jason.

I text him while we eat and I notice Melissa talking with the boys, giving me teasing glances.

"Do you think we could still watch the musical?" I ask looking at the time. It's five thirty.

Melissa looks at Mark and Axle who shrug. They share a look.

"I suppose we can catch up. I'll call Vina and Ray." Melissa says.

In a few minutes, I'm out of the hospital and riding at the back of Melissa's car on our way to the theater.

We enter and are escorted to special seats in a box on the second floor.

The musical probably started about ten minutes ago since the scenes haven't reached the part where I supposedly come in.

Melissa, Mark, Axle, and I enjoy the rest of the show.

"Well at least I got to see what we look like while performing." I say as the curtain closes.

"Your team is amazing. Every year the musical just gets better and better." Melissa compliments. I thank her and follow her down the stairs and backstage.

"Belle!" Vina yells, as she makes her way through the crowd of people and towards me. She gives me a big hug and everyone else has stopped to look.

"I just saw you a few hours ago but I missed you." She says. "So did everyone here."

Everyone else waves and says hi, asking if I'm alright.