3 | Steroline Shipper in the Boarding House

Lyric's POV:

''This is even better in real life'',I said through smiles in a sing-songy voice as I skipped around the Salvatore Boarding House,looking at everything! Damon,Stefan,and Klaus were looking at me with bored looks.And Rebekah was just grinning at me from her seat on the chair arm.I smiled towards all four of them,''If this turns out to be a dream,and I wake up,I will seriously commit bloody murder on whoever woke me up!''

''Oh,it's not a dream'',Damon says with a sarcastic smile,faking that he is enjoying this.

''You're probably right. Usually in my TVD dreams, I'm kissing one of the guys on this show or killing the people I don't like.Or just being all vamp-ninja'',I say with a nod as I take a seat on the couch across from them.

''You mean me'',Damon says with a smirk.

I feel my eyebrows raise up,and let my mouth hang open,''Um,no...not really.I used to like you in season one,but now I just kinda like Delena''.

''Delena'',Rebekah says with a disgusted tone.

''Damon and Elena'',I say with a small smile before turning to Damon,''I hope you know how pissed off we are that you broke up with her! I mean,seriously? If you can find someone who can accept you,you accept them back! Not dump them''.

''You don't know me'',Damon says with narrowing eyes.

''On the contrary,I've known you since ''Hello,brother''.That was your first line in the show'',I say with a smile.Then I turn to Stefan,''And my friend Rose,she just loves you! Like she stares at pictures of you shirtless''.I feel a blush coming on,and try to smile conviningly,''Not that I've ever done that.Cause...that would just be weird''.Stefan's face...oh my god...Stefan's face!

''And me,love'',comes a british accent from beside Stefan.

''I think we've established she's Team Klaus,or whatever you guys say'',Damon says.

I stick my tongue out to him,''The only time we use that term is when it comes to you and Stefan! Besides,you don't even want to hear my answer for Team Stefan or Damon''.

''I do'',Rebekah says with an eager smile.

''I'm neither.I'm Team-Vampire-Barbies'',I say sending a smile.I see the confusion,''Caroline and Rebekah!''

''You never responded to the loving me'',Klaus says with a teasing smile.

''Yeah,um,I'll get to that...promise'',I lie,then put my face down,''All the TVDers love making funny pictures of you and Twilight''.

''Like what'',he asks.

''Well,there is this one I saw.It had Jacob,the werewolf,that says ''I'm a werewolf''.Then it has Edward,the vampire,saying ''I'm a vampire''.Then it has you with your hybrid face on saying ''Bitch,please,I'm both''.That was a funny pic'',I say beaming,ready to get off the subject of my love for Klaus! Like...NOW!

And then I keep explaining to Klaus,''And god,you should just read the fanfictions written about you! It kills me,in like fanfictions about you,you know how some idiots spell your name? They misspell Niklaus and Mikaelson a lot! I actually read one where they had misspelled Klaus.Just Klaus.How do you misspell Klaus? It's crazy''.

''Are there any about me'',Rebekah asks,making me turn to face her.

''Most of the fanfic writers I know are girls,but most of the time,in the ones where the chick is with one of your brothers you two become good friends.Except in this one I read,how the chick had stayed the night at the Mikaelson manor because she was friends with Klaus.I mean they end up as more later,but they weren't anything in that chapter.She had borrowed one of your outfits,making you mad,and then Klaus got mad at you,and you got mad at her.Then you tried to kill her'',I explain to her.

''Read anything interesting about me'',Damon says with his confident smirk growing.

''Yeah.You're usually saying funny and sarcastic comments. Like in this one fanfiction I was writing-you were all like'',I stop there.I did it.I just told them I write fanfic about them! I cover my mouth and try to cover with a nervous smile,''I mean...not that I write fanfictions about any of you.That'd just be funny'',I return to my serious state and mutter,''But if I did I would try to spell your names the correct way."

''So what is your characters name that's screwing Klaus'',Damon asks me to stump me.

''Her name is Mary Salva-'',I cut myself off again and glare at Damon,''Hey! You tricked me!''

''Hey! You fell for it'',he mocks with a smirk.

''Were you about to say Salvatore'',Stefan asks,eyebrows of course raised.

I sigh,and throw my arms up in surrender,''Fine.I have a fanfiction about your guys' made up sister.Her name is Mary. The girl I cast her as looks kind of like Nina Dobrev.'' They all give me puzzled looks,''Nina Dobrev is the actress who plays as Elena,Katherine. Well, and she did play as Amara,too before Amara got killed off''.

''The people who play as us? Who plays as me'',Rebekah is again eager.

I send her a smile,''Her name is Claire Holt''.I point to Stefan,''Paul Wesley'',then to Damon,''Ian Somerhalder'',and lastly Klaus,''Joseph Morgan''.

''You look like a Paul'',Damon says to Stefan,smirking still.I walk over and start to poke them both on their arms, causing them to give me weird looks.''Stop poking me!''

I smile,gently shaking my head,''No, I can't believe you're real right now." I then start laughing as I back away from them.''Sorry,I just might no-'',I'm cut off my yawning.That's when I notice that behind all this excitement,I'm very tired.''Hey,guys'',I ask shyly.

''Yeah'',asks Stefan kindly.

''Can I sleep now? Before I woke up here,and was at my house, it was 4 in the morning. I stayed up and watched reruns of your show.So....I'm probably going to dramtically pass out soon'',I say with an awkward smile.

Stefan gets up,''You can sleep in my room." He was so nice in person too!

My smile is huge,''Are you serious?''

They all smile at me,except Stefan, who looks a little creeped but smiles,''Yep,c'mon I'll show you where it is''.

''Where are you guys going to go?'',I ask Rebekah and Klaus.

Klaus chuckles,''I'll be here when you wake up.Remember,we still need to have a talk''.

Rebekah nods,''And I like you,I plan on taking you shopping''.

I cover my mouth with my hand,and cover a gigantic smile,''Excuse me,I have to go fangirl.This is just getting awesomer by the minute!''

Stefan starts walking towards his room,but makes a start at another door.He opens it to show me the bathroom.I pull him in and close the door,and put a finger over my mouth before tapping my ear.He's confused,but nods.I turn the water on as loud as it'll go before just smiling at him.

''What is it'',he whispers.

I smile and whisper,''I want to have that talk now''.

''So why can't they hear'',Stefan whispers.

''Because I ship Steroline'',I say smiling even wider.If that's possible?

Stefan puts it together in his mind,and he's so shocked that he doesn't whisper,''Caroline?''

I cup my hand over his mouth and shhh him,''Quiet down! Klaus still fancies Caroline,Steffy''.I let go of his mouth.

He sighs,then whispers,''Why would anyone think of me and Caroline as more than friends?''

''Because you two connect,and you'd be lying if you said otherwise.Now,I really am tired.But just think about it'',I tell him before turning off the water.He leads me to his room,and I fall asllep quickly.

Please let them all still be real when I wake up!