6 | Vision

Lyric's POV:

I have a huge headache as I come into reality.Everything feels a little fuzzy.The vampires around me,apparently,hadn't noticed I've regained my conscienous.

''What kind of vampire-obsessed teenage girl passes out over some blood'',Damon was asking,giving his Damon look to everyone.

Elena smacks him across the arm,''It was more than just some blood.Klaus ripped Nadia's heart clean out of her chest''.

''Would you rather me of let her kill you and her,love'',Klaus asks,obviously thinking nothing he did was wrong.It's weirdly true.He did save Elena and I.Nadia could have easily beaten Elena,being older,and I was just a human.I would've died almost twenty seconds later,if she'd of gotten a hold on me.

''I'm not being ungrateful,thank you for what you did,but I'm just saying.She's seen you guys rip hearts out before,sure,but that was from a screen.She was right there,close and personal.The heart landed almost five inches from her,and splattered her in blood.I'm just saying,I can understand why she passed out'',Elena explains,glancing between Klaus and Damon.

''I called Bonnie to see if she found anything about how Lyric could have gotten here,or how we get her back'',Stefan says,changing the subject.

''And'',Damon asks curiously.

I laugh dryly,only making my head pound more,but open my eyes and pout to Damon,''And here I thought we would be friends,Damon''They all look to me,and my view is hazy,but soon focuses.I see Caroline,Stefan,Klaus,Rebekah,Elena,and lastly Damon all standing around Stefan's bed.I try to sit up,but end up having to ease to cause my head less problem.I rub my forehead,showing my discomfort and complain,''God,how hard is your floor?''

''Apparently,not as hard as your head'',Damon tells me,a smirk forming.

I smile faintly,''Yeah.Well,I've never seen someone rip out a heart'',I give them a half-hearted shrug,''First time for everything,I suppose''.I glance to Stefan,''Please continue,Steffy''.

He gives me a weird look,opening his mouth ever so slightly,about to comment on how I called him 'Steffy' but ends up just sighing before debriefing his call with Bonnie,''She said she found something like it in an older grimoire. Like jumping into alternative universes.What she couldn;t find is how she would get you back.But,she's looking through more''.

I let out an overdue exhale,before giving them all an expression that says 'I'm not too worried over it; and then elaborate,''Well,I'm not in much of a hurry.Only person missing me is probably my sister,but she'll get over it'',I pause looking at Klaus and Damon;giving them a wide smile,''Gotta love being an older sibling,right?''

''I'm sure that's not true'',Caroline says,giving me a sorrowful look.

''Actually,yeah.Well,I guess there's my best friend Rose I mentioned,but that's it'',I give a proud smile,''I'm a tiny bit anti-social''.

Damon looks surprised,his ocean-blue eyes widening.He gestures to me,''That's what you call anti-social?''

''Obviously I'm not scared to be social here;I mean I love you guys'',I say nonchalantly.

Rebekah gives me a smile,speaking up for the first time,''I'm excited to keep you around''.

I grin,''I know right''.

''Before you two get back into girl bonding time'',Klaus begins,''Did anyone not pay attention to Nadia Petrova's warnings of something coming to kill us all? Of course,Rebekah and I have nothing to worry about.But if I was you,I'd be figuring out what is coming''.

They all turn expectantly to me,seeking an answer.

I give them a bizzare look,''I don't know.I only know the past! Me coming here has changed the story line severely.Trust me,if it was on track with the show,someone would have either broke up,gotten back together,slept together,or kill someone.I mean that one happened,but you guys get the point''.

''Is our show really just a bunch of simple drama'',Caroline asks,looking around to everyone else.

''It's for teenagers like me.We're like that.Make-ups,break-ups,hook-ups,gossip,blah-blah-blah.But mix that drama with the vampirey stuff,then throw in some of the love triangles,and bam! You've got over a million teen girls hooked'',I answer,smiling at myself for the explanation I've came up with.

''And our show'',Klaus asks,knowing none of this happens on his.

''TVD is like a coming of age story,while your show is like an already of age show with more adult-y-vampire-hybrid-problems'',I tell him,not catching myself to grin wide at him.He's so cute even when he ripped out a heart infront of me!

''Guys'',Elena interupts,scolding everyone,''Are you forgetting the whole immediate,on coming danger we don't know anything about? The one who will kill us all supposedly?''

''Whatever it is,we'll kick it's ass'',Damon says with a smirk.

I laugh,''Didn't you say something similar when it came to him'',I then point to Klaus.Klaus glances at Damon with what could only be described as an amused look.He then looks back to me with a smirk,and I whisper even though everyone can hear me,''I know''.

I'm again laughing,until everything around me swirls up into redness.Stefan's room--along with everyone in it--are now gone.I look around,and suddenly images are flashing rapidly through my mind.It's Bonnie,when she first became the anker to the other side.Then it's Mikael,on the other side,noticing the door.He slips through.Next thing I see is Mikael,with witches,doing some kind of spell.A door appears,and out walks Kol.Then some of Klaus' dead hybrids,including the one I can't remembers name...the girl one who tried to Alpha against Tyler and hurt Caroline...Then comes two or three witches.It then showed them all,walking down a road,looking like something from a action movie.Then a sign showed 'Welcome to Mystic Falls'.Everything again goes black.

I open my eyes,to see Klaus in front of me,looking at me with wide and confussed eyes,''Tell me!''

I look around,everyone's looking at me with horror-strucken faces.I turn my attention back to Klaus who has a grip on my shouldered,''What? What just-'',I look to Klaus letting him see my fear,''Did you see it?''

He looks less angry for a second,I see concern cross his face,before he makes it dissappear,only showing a calm face,''You started calling out names.Two of them were Mikael,and Kol.You know who they are,so you know I will make you tell me what you were doing''.He grip tightens,and it starts to hurt,causing me to whince in pain.

''I saw it,I saw them.They're coming,they're coming'',I got out,and then I felt myself losing the world.I tilted me head backwards,and watched as everything went black.And then I felt nothing.

______________

A/N:

Okay,so a lot of things are revealed in this,and a few things go unexplained! It'll all come in time,or in the next chapter! Which ever.Also,the reason Lyric had a special vision-y thing will come out as well.And the plot is coming undone....DUN DUN DUNNN! Anyways,please comment,and vote;I love when you do! The next update will either be on Sunday,or sometime this week.Thanks for reading!

~SparkleNinja_17