12 | I Hate Projection

Lyric's POV:

Lyric's POV:

We all piled into cars,and I was happy to be in the car with Klaus.And lucky us,we were also sharing the car with Lola and Kol.Everyone was already driving to New Orleans,and we were,too.Only making a small stop along the way to pick up Lola's brother and sister.Which had taken atleast twenty-five minutes just to convince Klaus of.So,now we were driving to where Lola had put the directions into the G.P.S.Klaus and I were in the front,and Lola and Kol were in the out making out..again.It was kind of awkward.I look to Klaus,he seems to be focusing on driving.

I sigh,I'm so freakin bored.I turn on the radio,and a song I actually knew came on.It was a dance song,really,but I could care less.It was 'Wobble Baby' by V.I.C.I smirk to myself,dancing,and doing the dance moves as best as I could manage from my seat.When it gets to the wobble part,I can;t exactly wobble very well sitting down.But then again,I'm me,it's probably not good when I'm standing either.

I blush when I notice Klaus is looking at me,along with Kol and Lola.''What'',I ask,shrugging,trying to get rid of the blush.I smirk,glancing at them all,''Just cause; your jealous of muh wobble doesn't mean you should all stare at me''.

''I don't think that's the word for it,Lyric'',Lola says,with a shake of her head.

''You're shaking the entire car,darling,obviously something wasn't working'',Kol jokes,beginning to laugh.

''If the cars shaken,then I'm shaken correctly'',I tell him all matter-of-factly.It's at the end of the song,but I don't care.I begin to wobble again,and sing along on purpose.''Wobble baby,wobble baby,wobble baby,yeah.Yeah! Yeah!'' I take in a breath,and slump back as the song begins to fade out.

''That was...different'',Klaus says to no one in particular,as he keeps his eyes glued to the road.

I smile,''Oh,just wait until I'm not seat-belted in a seat''.Klaus looks over to me and I grin,''It gets worse''.

''I still don't think you were doing it right'',Kol teases,causing me to stick my tongue out at him.

''I'd like to seee you try'',I say with a roll of my eyes.

Kol smirks at this though,''I know you would''.

''I liked you better when all I heard was you two eating eachother's tongues,that's more bearable than conversation'',I narrow my eyes,before turning back around,trying to find more songs that I like.I find many I like,but didn't feel like listening to.And then...I heard my song!

''It's my song'',I exclaim,as I hear the background music.

''Oh no'',I hear Lola's voice mumble,but don't turn to even face her.

Klaus looks a bit confused,''What is this now?''

''Blurred Lines'',I screech with wide eyes,''You've never heard it?''

''No'',Klaus says,shaking his head,giving me a look saying 'What's the big deal?'

''Your one thousand years on Earth is pointless if you haven't heard this song'',I tell Klaus in a serious voice.I sing along again,except I know every word to this song! I start dancingbefore leanign over in the middle of the seat,''Ok,now he was close,tried to domesticate you,But you're an animal,bayb,it's in your nature,Just let me liberate you''.I smile,and lean my head back to Lola and Kol,''Hey,hey,hey! You don't need no papers.Hey,hey,hey,that man is not your maker''.I put my head back up and start kind of swaying listening to the song,waiting for my favorite part.