17 | Plan

A/N: OhMiGodd! Thanks so much for the 4,000+ reads on this story! You guys are the absolute best! Also,thanks so much,riyariya8,for your amazing comment! It meant so much to me;really.

Lyric's POV:

I woke up to shifting,and raised my head up to see Klaus.I had slept with my head on his chest.Except this time,it had been on purpose.He smiles when he sees that I'm awake,''Come on,love.Elijah's calling us all down''.

I groan,but sit up anyways as I attempt to rub the sleepiness from my eyes,''This early?''

''It's 11:00 already'',Klaus in forms me with a widening grin.

I bite my lip,''What time did you wake up?''

''Nine'',He shrugs.

I give him a confused expression,''You've been awake for almost two hours.Why didn't you just wake me up to get up?''

Klaus smirks before standing up and offering me a hand. I take it and he pulls me up.He starts towards the living room and I follow lazily behind.Last night had been amazing.I got that tour,and Klaus.Ohmigod,KLAUS! I'm seriously even more in love with him than ever.I still can't believe he's falling for me.Me.Out of so many girls.Even when Jennifer would probably have jumped him at our table.He left her behind,to come outside to me.Eeeeekkkk! God,if this isn't fangirl panick attack,I don't know what is.

When we reach the living room,and see everyone is already down here.They look like they've been awake for hours.They all smile at Klaus and I,making me blush instantly.Even Elijah has a small smile on his face as he watches us come into the room.Hayley wasn't down here.The only person who didn't seem to be tauntingly happy was Will,who looked annoyed,and of course Davina.Who surprisingly was down here.But she was clutched to Marcel.Everyone just stared at us.

''Get it out of your systems,please,we have work to do'',Elijah announced to them all. I didn't even have time to prepare before-

''Goldie-Locks and the Big Bad Wolf'',Damon winks at us before sarcastically saying,''Who didn't see that coming?''

Klaus rolls his eyes,as he looks back to me with a smile,which I gladly return.''So cute'',Caroline squals at seeing that.

Marcel smirked our way,''Klaus,are you finally going to get a girlfriend?''

''Watch it,mate'',Klaus warns Marcel,but is grinning.

Kol starts wiggling his tongue,pretending to totally french-kiss the air,making very loud groaning noises.He has his eyes closed,so he doesn't notice when Jeremy hands me a pillow.I grin and throw is at him;hard.Original vampire or not,he didn't see that coming.It hurdles into his stomach,and the impact and shock both knock him from his place on the armrest to the floor.Everyone started laughing very loudly.Kol stood up,and dusted himself off,and scolded me,''Hey! I bruise easy''.

''Yeah,and I actually kiss like that'',I say sarcastically.That made everyone laugh harder.

''Okay,I think we're good now'',Rebekah says finally,when everyone is just smiling.

Scarlett nods,''Much better!''

''Good'',I cross my arms off my chest with a huff,''At this rate,my whole face will be pink''.

''Too late'',Stefan states,gritting his teeth,then smiles at me.I stick my tongue out at him.

I turn to Elijah,with a pleading voice,''Please start''.

Elijah nods,as he smiles,''Of course''.He becomes more serious,as does everyone else,and begins,''Before we start,we must wait for-'' Then a knock on the door stops him from continuing.