16 | Finally

A/N: This is a long chapter,kinda.But trust me,I think you wanna read it.By the way..You're welcome...

Lyric's POV:

It's been about a week since that day.We got most of the vampires on our side.Marcel is acting better,but not because of anything we did.After the ancestor witch died;a harvest witch woke back up.Davina.But,she's been...distant from everyone and everything.I've continued to stay in Klaus' room,since there are none available.I could stay in Marcel's room,but I think that'd be uncomfortable.For me.And for him.Then,there's Davina's room,but I hadn't thought of it,and niether had Klaus.But I don't think she'd be comfortable with that,since she doesn't know me.Or want to know anyone at the moment.

We've been waiting around for MIkael.He obviously knows where we are by now.And he's most likely here.Yet,no attacks have been made.We're sitting ducks,since we haven't made a plan.The witches,although saying they'd help us,havinen't spoken to us til this day.Klaus is meeting with the red-head girl for dinner,to discuss her information on me,and what means of power the witches can offer us.It took me a day and a half,but I've convinced Klaus to let me come as well.I mean,obviously,I want to know what the deal is with me.If this chick has info,then I want it.And besides,I want to see the city.

Klaus told me that I should probably borrow a formal dress from Rebekah,since it's a formal resturant.So,that's now.I push open Rebekah's door,not knocking,to see Rebekah sitting on the bed in a robe.And a towl wrapping up her hair.I figure she's just took a shower.That's when I see Matt exit the bathroom,with only a towl wrapped around his waist,covering up..things.I gasp,covering my eyes,''My God,put on some clothes people!''

''Didn't you say you liked...Mabekah'',Matt's voice asks in a teasing type way.

I scoff,''Your show isn't porn.I never almost see you naked!''

''Matt'',Rebekah shoos,before taking a long sigh,''You can turn around now''.When I turn back around Matt has retreated back to the bathroom,and Rebekah is dressed.Gotta love that super speed stuff.

I smile,before sarcastically saying,''Thank you''.

Rebekah laughs,''What do you need,Darling?''

''You just reminded me of Kol with that'',I comment with a smile,before grinning,''I need your help''.She pops up her eyebrows in question.I bite my lip,''Fashion help''.I should've just started with that,because Rebekah is gone to her closet before I could even finsih the word 'help'.She opens it up,revealing many nice,old,new,all kinds of colored dresses.I smile in amazement.

''What's the occasion'',Rebeakah asks,looking very proud of her collection of clothes.

I look down,''Um,I'm going to the formal dinner with Klaus''.Her squeal is what causes me to snap my head back up to her.

''I have just the thing'',She exclaims,before grabbing out a dress.Then another.Then one more.My eyes widen,and she smirks to me,''Fashion show''.

''Why? It's just a meeting with a witch'',I protest.Or try.

Rebekah scoffs,''We need to make it where my brother won't be able to keep his eyes off of you! That's what you want right? And you helped me out with Matt,by helping me see he's the one.Why shouldn't I help you with my brother?''

I smile wide,''You'd really help me with that?''

''My brother,as much of a jackass as he is,deserves someone like you'',Rebekah assures me.

''Well'',I grit my teeth,before saying a small,''Alright..''

She smirks,''Then you go to the living room,and kick out all boys.Get all the girls down there''.