9 | Truth Blurts

Lyric's POV:

I got out of the shower,because not only had I been grimy,but I wanted to wash the blood away.When I was done vommiting up blood,Caroline had tried to feed me hers.Only making me vommit up her blood.All together,I had Nadia's,mine,and Caroline's blood all over me.On the bright side,I no longer felt the push of my stomach,wanting me to hack up blood.After all of that was over,and I got to shower,I felt a lot better.I change into some jeans I had bought,and a blue shirt.I put my hair up into a poney-tail,just in case it returns though.

As I'm changing I sing to myself,because music always calms me,

''Your stare was holdin'

Ripped jeans,skin was showin'

Hot night,wind was blowin'

Where you think you're going,baby?

Hey I just met you,and this is crazy

But here's my number,so call me maybe''

I sigh,looking in the mirror.Another war could be starting,I could be dying and I'm standing here singing 'Call Me Maybe'...seems legit.

I open the door,and walk downstairs.Everyone is sitting around,except Caroline who is pacing around with a phone up to her ear.She hangs up the phone rapidly,''Tyler won't pick up! I mean,we haven't heard from him in two hours''.

I shrug,''Maybe he's ignoring you guys?''

''Yes,well,now is not the time for him to run off.I mean,seriously'',Caroline exclaims,putting her head in her hands.

Stefan walks over to her,and puts a hand on her shoulder,''It's okay,Care''.Stefan looks over at me,and I send him a wink.Steroline is in my reach! Atleast that's something positive?

''You''re a good singer'',Damon teases.

I grin,''I know,Salvawhore''.

''What'd you just call me'',Damon asks,confused beyond belief.

Caroline begins laughing,sending me a smile,''Thanks,I needed that''.

I smile back to her,''I knew that,too''.All of a sudden,the atmoshere changes.I can feel it.Everyone in the room shudders,even me.I give them all a puzzled look,''Okay,what the hell was that?''

''I don't know'',Elena says,being the first to speak,''I feel weird''.

''I feel something'',Bonnie notices.

I nod,agreeing,''So do I''.

Caroline huffs,trying to cover her mouth before blurting out,''I almost slept with Klaus the day Lyric came!''

Everyone in the room's eyes snap to her,everyone looks mostly shocked,and wide eyed.

''I knew it'd happen sooner or later'',Damon says,not surprised,rolling his eyes.

''You what'',Elena snaps.

''We were against a tree,and I thought he'd be leaving,but before anything could happen,I heard Lyric come crashing down'',Caroline says through clenched teeth,looking like she was trying to stop the words.

''I'm kind of okay we didn't'',Klaus says,surprising himself,he makes a bizzare face,''Weirdly''.

''Bonnie and I slept together'',Jeremy announces to the room,before shutting his mouth looking around awkwardly.

''What'',Elena asks,again making a super weirded out face.

Matt speaks out next,''I feel alone all the time''.