26 | Switched Up! (Part 1)

(A/N: Okay,so this chapter is a bit confusing.Sorry.I try to make it un-confuzzle-ing,but...sorry if it gets confusing! But enjoy!)

Lyric's POV:

When I opened my eyes, I didn't want to get up yet.I didn't want to start the day.So, I closed them again. I figured since it was quiet that everyone else was asleep still.Lord knows it isn't when everyone is awake.I smiled because last night I actually had fun.Unlike at that club with all those people dancing and drinking alcohol,that just isn't what I consider fun.I'm the type of girl who likes to hang out with my friends, watching movies, and acting silly.Everyone needs a life detox to relax every once in a while.Otherwise, we'd all go psycho and kill each other.It's just common sense.

I thought about everything we had talked about last night. Of course I was caught up on the "house gossip".Gosh, it feels like we're a freaky reality show.I chuckled to myself about this quietly. Apparently, the post-break up hook up between Kol and Lola was just...I think she worded it..."mutual frustration of the other".She has no intentions of getting near him ever again. Scarlett made a joke that Lola had the hots for a different Mikaelson brother.Before I could let myself assume anything, it was also said that's its the "sharp dressed" original.

Although I love what Klaus wears just fine, I figured it was Lijah with all his fancy suits and stuff.I hadn't thought about that before. Lola and Elijah? Elijah and Lola.Lolijah.Yes, that is the ship name.It's alot easier to say than one for Kol and Lola would be to come up with.I guess you'd either get "Lol" or "Kola".Which sounds like "Laugh Out Loud" or soda.

I felt weird today, I could already tell.I couldn't tell what was wrong with me.I probably just still had mixed feelings from last night.The things that went down with Klaus and I.Part of me wished I had let myself hear what he wanted to say,maybe even let his words convince me that despite everything we had a chance.That a lonely teenage girl who covers her insecutities with humor,and a lonely original hybrid who could be a selfish dick.But he had never been a ''selfish dick'' in my mind,even when he actually was.That was why I don't think I could truly be with him,no matter whether we wanted to be together or not.Because I want to.It makes no sense,I realize,but I don't care.I know that it's best if I just forget my feelings,and move on.

I sigh,deciding I'm going to get up now.Possibly go attempt breakfast.Cereal.I can prepare a mean bowl of cereal.I do open my eyes,and sleepily get up,not focusing on any of my surroundings.I go to push my hair out of my face from habit,only to feel I have no hair.Not my hair.I have super short hair from the feel.I attempt not to panic.I open my eyes,and look at my hand.

Infact,I stared down at my hand,except it wasn't mine.In a worse panic than before,I run to the mirror as fast as I could.I screamed out in complete horror when I see the person staring back at me.It was Klaus' face.Klaus' everything.I lean forward,staring into the mirror.I stuck out my tongue,and so did Klaus' reflection.I,then,tested out a few different facial feautures,all of which the mirror showed Klaus do.I spun around on my heel,seeing that I was in his room.I was in more than his room,I accepted with wide-eyes;I was in his body.

I gasp,opening the door,and shouting out frantically,''Wake up,everyone! Wake up! Hurry! Downstairs!'' I didn't wait,but heard doors opening as I ran down the stairs,shouting the same thing over and over again.Once I got to the living room,I skidded to a hault.On the floor,in the make-shift bed I made last night,was me.I was just stirring,or my body was.It was so weird to see myself.

''What'',Rebekah grumbled loiwly,looking up at me.Everyone had just now go downstairs,some people starting to stare around them.

''Guys'',I start,throwing out my arms,''I'm not Klaus! I'm in Klaus' body,but I am not Klaus! I'm Lyric!''