8 | Enemies

Mikael's Witch's POV:

Honestly, Mikael and Kol were getting on my nerves. Do this spell, do that spell.

I'm freaking tired!

''Lola, darling, do try and act a little more interested. We're getting revenge'',Kol told me with a smirk.

I roll my eyes,''It took a lot of energy to bring you back. It almost killed me. And then, I still brought back those witches and hybrids back'',I pause sending him a sarcastic smile,''You're welcome,by the way. They know nothing. Can we not take a break?''

I hear snickering and look over to the now laughing Tyler Lockwood,''If you had been paying attention,Lola,I was explaining why they know everyone's back.We've lost our element of surprise because of a girl.She dimensioned-jumped or something like that''.

I scoff,''Nice trick,Lockwood''.

''He's not kidding'',Mikael replied walking in through the door.Next thing I know I'm against a wall,his hand clutched around my throat,''Now,be useful,and find a spell for us to get our surprise tactic back in''.

I claw at his hand until it's gone,''Yes,fine,okay.I have an idea. Something that'll keep em' occupied''.

Mikael seems pleased,''Great.Now,what will you do about the little twit of a girl?''

I sigh,''I've read of something similar.She'll die off in a few days;we should have nothing to worry about''.

''And until then'',Tyler asks,clearly aggitataed by my answer.

''Well,if Niklaus is becoming fond of this girl,as you say,then she'll be lucky to die of magic.Because before I kill him,I will rip her heart out infront of his very eyes'',Mikael explains with an evil smirk.

''So eager to kill'',Kol remarks,not so amused, for once.

''Ahh,don't be that way, son.I just want to kill Niklaus,this girl,and the Salvatore brothers.Everyone else is fair game for you'',Mikael tells him with a grin.

''Except Caroline'',Tyler puts in sharply.

''Oh,yes,about that'',Mikael says chipperly.He speeds behind Tyler,gripping both of his arms behind his back,''You've been our mole.Now,you're a liability.I'm sorry,but to kill Niklaus;I don't need any'',next thing I see is Tyler's heart on the ground.Mikael pulls out a knife,and I know what he's about to do.I look away,but hear the sound Tyler's head makes when it's no longer connected to his body.

I cover my eyes,''Okay,I'm going to go do the spell.Which way do I go and not get Lockwood on me?''

I hear Kol laughing,''If you can't stand the sight of this,you'll love when we do go and take our revenge''.

I exhale,before moving away my hand,only seeing red.Tyler's blood had gone everywhere.

''How long will this spell of yours last'',Mikael asks me.

''The one I have in mind will last 48 hours'',I smile,''That enough time?''

Mikael smirks,''Perfect''.