25 | Girl Night Attempt

Lyric's POV:

I open my eyes,and blankly stare at the ceiling.I didn't have to wonder where I was.I remembered everything.It all seemed like a dream,but I know it was real.I could also feel the warmth of the hybrid's arm draped over my waist,holding me to him tightly.I listened to his soft snores,and knew he had yet to wake up.I didn't want to wake him up.I didn't know what to say to him.I also didn't want to wake him up,because I wasn't ready to leave his hold.But I knew I'd have to.I take a silent breath in,and gently place my hand around Klaus' wrist.I picked it up off me slowly.I took my time,carefully turning over to face him.Once turned over,and settled,and I gently place his arm back around me.I stare at him.

He looks peaceful.No frown.He looks soft.It's hard to imagine this person,this person who looks so perfect,can cause so much destrustion,and so much love inside me.I bring my hand up,and brush some of his hair off his face,and smile.Yes,he was perfect to me.Maybe not perfect,but he was...just everything.I scoot an inch or two closer to him,while laying my head down on his shoulder,underneath his his.I take a breath in,breathing in his scent.It's cliche,but I don't care.It makes me feel home.I can feel that if I want to.At least in this moment.

It's a few minutes after I've closed my eyes,and just layed there that I don't hear Klaus' light snores anymore.Which means he's awake.Which means,I have to move.Because I just can't do this...even if I want to.I force myself on the count of five...

1,2,3,4,5.Open up,and get up now Lyric.

I force my eyes open,and raise my head up.Klaus' blue eyes is what I'm met with;watching me intently.I just stare back at him.I feel my throat close.I probably couldn't speak even if I wanted to.What should I say? This is why I didn't want him to wake up! Do I say I'm sorry,for totally conoodaling him while he was asleep? Or do I just say nothing and move? Move. I haven't moved yet.Stupid.I break our staring contest,and sit up,tearing out of his grasp easily as I roll over.I sit on the side of the bed with my back facing him.

''How are you feeling,from your injuries?'' He then breaks the silence by asking.

''I haven't checked yet.I feel okay,and you fed me your blood...so I supposed I was fine'',I answered in a quiet voice,but he hears me.I bend over,examining my leg,to find it as if I had never been hurt.I then sat up straight to pop out my back,and it wasn't sore,lleading me to believe it was alright too.I look over my shoulder at Klaus,''Thank you.For feeding me your blood,I mean,and for bringing me back.You could've just left me,but you came''.My cheeks began to blush slightly.One day back with him,and that's already starting again...great.

Klaus smiles smally,''You sound surprised,love''.I just turn my body around,and look at him like 'Are you serious?' making him chuckle,''Which I can understand''.I chuckle myself,despite myself.I catch myself,turning it into a cough,as I look down.Away from him.I steal one more glance,but he seems distracted.Like he's listening to something.

I ask,knowing he must be using his vampire-hybrid-super-senses,''What is it?''

''It seems everyone is waiting downstairs'',Klaus answers me,returning his eyes to mine.

My eyebrows furrow as I ask,''Waiting? For what...me?'' Klaus nods. ''How do they already know I was back?''

''They saw me carry you in last night.Asked questions,but I ignored everyone,and brought you up here'',Klaus responds,and my cheeks feel warm,while my stomach does summer salts.I just silently nod this time.Klaus stands up,and sighs,''We should go down''.

''Yeah'',I quickly agree,trying not to make things even more awkward.I stand up from the bed,and start going downstairs.I hear Klaus' footsteps behind me,and head down.I walk into the living room type thing,but the noise of people is coming from the kitchen.I don't even have to walk in to hear some of the conversation.