4 | Shopping Time Is Bonding Time

Lyric's POV:

I wake up when I feel someone shaking me,I don't wanna wake up! ''Go the frig away before I punch you,Sara'',I shout as I burry my face into my pillow.

''Who the hell is Sara? And get up,we're going shopping'',Rebekah's voice tells me.

Oh,yeah! I'm IN TVD! It's real! It's real! Klaus is real! Can you feel my excitement?!

I shoot straight up and give her a wide smile,''This is real! Thank God''.

She gives me a smirk,''You didn't get out much,did you?''

I shrug,''Not much.Too busy watching muh TV programs''.

She laughs,before giving me a playful glare,''I'm going downstairs.There's an outfit over there you can burrow.Change,and meet me downstairs,otherwise I'll come back up here and-''

I cut her off,grin on my face,''Oh,trust me,you don't need to come up with threats.I am so coming!''

''Now,that's what I like to hear'',she tells me,before walking out the door.

I get up and glance at the outfit of Rebekah's.I recognize it from an episode,although I can't place it.I change into as fast as I possibly can,and practically run down the stairs.I guess I'm too excited,because I trip over my own feet,causing me to tumble the rest of the way down the stairs,onto the floor infront of Klaus and Rebekah.

I smile up to them,a blush taking over my face,''Hello,there''.

Rebekah starts laughing,and Klaus gives me a smirk,making my cheeks turn even brighter.I scowl at them,''Yeah,yeah,so I'm a clutz.Thanks for your help''.Klaus put out a hand as if to help me up,and I take it,hiding my blush by looking down and pretending to look over 'making sure I'm alright'.

Damon walks over,smirking,''One foot infront of the other,Goldie-Locks''.

I stick my tongue out at him,''Hey! I am no Goldie-Locks.My hair is not blonde,thank you very much,Smirky''.I smile at Klaus,who is still relatively close to me.And Damon just narrows his eyes at me,smirking.

Rebekah groans,''Oh come on,Lyric,before I change my mind''.She holds her arm out to me,expectantly.

My eyes widen,and I nod,''Yeah,leggo''.I loop my arm in hers.I turn back around as we're walking out the door to see Klaus walking,too.I look to Rebekah,blushing,and smiling,''What's he doing?''

''I'm coming,too,sweetheart'',Klaus answers,coming up beside us.

I chuckle,''Yeah,I can just picture you trying on pink mini skirts now''.

Rebekah starts laughing,along with me.Klaus...not so much.Rebekah smirks to Klaus,''I knew I liked her,Nik''.

''Bekah'',Klaus warns before turning his attention back to me,''I'm going to take care of some buisness,while you and Rebekah try on your mini skirts''.

We all get back into the car.Klaus in the driver's seat,Rebekah in the passenger side,and me in the back leaning forward to still have a good view of them both.

I smile to them,''Me? No way.I'm more of the skinny jeans,or leggings type-a-girl'',I gesture down,but only to find I'm in one of Rebekah's skirts.I look back up,''Yeah,I'm not working with this very well right now''.

''Sure you are'',Rebekah replies.

I laugh and lean back.Klaus clears his throat,''So,what can you tell me about my baby? Or what the witches have planned?''

I know it's time to sober my mood,and I begin,''Well,first off,I think your show in my universe won't pick up again until you return to New Orleans.It'll be kinda frozen.Atleast that's the theory.But as for your baby,I only know what you know.Although,I'm like 97% sure it's a girl.And listen to me,when you go back,be prepared.The witches are about to start a war''.