5 | Bye Nadia, Hello...?

Lyric's POV:

We all walked back into the Salvatore boarding house to see Nadia with her hand wrapped around Elena's throat.She has her pinned up against the wall.Nadia looks over at us all.Her eyes show confusion when they find me.Klaus pins her up by her throat,causing Elena to fall on her knees sucking in much needed air.Gotta love older-vampires-win rules! Plus,he's a hybrid.So,yeah...I look around and see Damon and Stefan laying on the floor,they've had their necks snapped...good fight,boys.Note my sarcasm.

''Nadia may have found out Katherine is dead'',Elena says sheepishly.

''You think'',Nadia calls out,before whining under Klaus' grip.She glares at Elena,''It was your fault''.

I raise my hand up,drawing the attention to me,''Actually it was my fault..just saying''.

''Bloody hell,shut up'',Rebekah whispers to me,yanking my arm down.

I shrug,my eyes becoming wide,''Well,it was...sorry''.

Nadia's eyes are mixed with sadness,confusion,but the one that takes the cake;anger.''And who are you'',Nadia hisses.

''She's my..um..'',Elena trails off.

Nadia rolls her eyes,and looks at me,before glancing over to Elena,''There coming for you.They'll take you all'',her eyes narrow on me,''You'll die misserably and when you-''

Klaus cuts Nadia off by ripping out her heart,and tossing it to the ground.I gasp at seeing it,some of the blood flinginng onto Rebekah's outfit.I look down at it all,and focus in at Nadia's heart laying the the floor.All the blood.Everything starts becoming black...I can't see...''It's getting dark in here'',I mumble before I topple over onto the ground...

________

A/N:

This is just a short chapter! By the way,if it's confusing,at the end she passed out! And so Nadia is gone...but somethings coming! Dunn,dunnn,dunnnnnnnnnn! Haha,anyways next chapter will be long like the rest of them usually are! Byee (; 

Also,please vote & comment! Thanks!

~SparkleNinja_17