23 | Blame it on the Alcohol

1 week and a half later...

Lyric's POV:

I open my eyes,and familaribility hits me instantly.I sit straight up in bed,and look around.It's dark and I can only barely make out the silouettes of the room.But I can enough to know that's it's not that room I've been sleeping in at Celeste's,and the others hiding place.I've been here before though.I feel a shift,and turn over and see someone lying beside me.It's too dark to tell who,but I don't feel scared.I think I know them.The person turns over as well,and I can feel their warm breath hitting my arm,which gives me goosebumps.They move their arm,and I feel their hand on my hand.They slide their hand up my arm,causing me to shiver.

''What are you doing?'' I ask,my breathing hitching against my will at their touch.

''Shh'',I hear him whisper,and he sits up,but all I can see is the black silouette of this person.I feel their hand on my cheek,and they start leaning in.His lips touch mine,gentle and soft,and I kiss back slowly.I move my hands to his hair,and I feel his hands sliding down to my waist.I giggle into the kiss,causing him to smirk,which I also feel.I pull back,and my hands slide down his bare chest,and I feel the blush burning my cheeks and I am grateful to the darkness that surrounds us.

I pull back and my hands find the bottom of my own shirt,and I pull it up over my head,and throw it over my shoulder.His hands are now on my stomach,tracing little circles with his thumbs.I laugh,the motion kinda tickilish.I bite my lip,and lean back in,kissing him slowly and sweetly again.I lay back,and he now hovers above me.I pull him back down to me,so that I can continue to kiss him.I peck him on the lips,then kiss his jaw,then keeping trailing my kisses until I get to his neck,and I kiss there too,making the person let out a moan,for which I smile against the skin of their neck.

I lay back down and stare up at the figure,and hear myself ask,''If you like me so much,then why'd you do it?'' I feel confused by my own question.But I now feel sad,and weary with this entire situation.Suddenly,I need to see his face.I have to know who he is.This isn't okay.I frantically shout,''Turn on the lights! Now!''

The lights come on,although neither of us move.I close my eyes,taking a deep breath,before I look up to see Klaus' blue eyes staring down at me.''Hello,love'',he greets in a mocking tone,''Miss me?''

I shoot up in bed,sweat beading my forehead.I looked around and saw that I was still in the room at Celeste's.It was a dream,just a dream.A really...I don't even know dream.I sigh,and run a hand through my hair.I need to get over him.Soon,now,I just have to.I smack my arm for dreaming something like that about him! That was two seconds away from being a freaking sex dream! And that is just....ugh! No way in hell.He CHEATED on me.Cheated! And I'm a ridiculous idiot.I glance over at my clock,and see that it's 8:48 AM.Might as well get ready for 9:00 AM training.

I've been training for a week now,for the battle,or whatever.Celeste and Monique have been teaching me how to control my powers.It seems that like Scarlett's special witch power was reading people's minds,Monique had one where she could control earth.Like,it's actually pretty cool.So,Celeste's been helping us both out.And as of yesterday,I can summon the fire whenever I want to.Of course,it's linked in with my emotions,so I have to put all the sadness,and anger I can to control it,but it seems like I have a lot of that lately.And with good reason.And whenever I'm too upset,I'll have to try and be careful about it,because otherwise I'll burn down abother building.Or worse,a building that actually has people inside.Or a person.Which would probably destroy me if I hurt anyone who was innocent.

Since I've been here,though,Celeste has yet to explain why I was brought here.I want to know,obviously,though,but don't push because I don't want her to get mad and never tell me.And I'm a bit scared of everyone here.But just a little.I've yet to meet Mikael,which is for the best,since I still hate him! And I found out that everyone over here,has a spy type person on Klaus' side.They wouldn't tell me who,because it's supposed to be a big secret,and I haven't pushed,but I can't help but wonder who it is.It could be Jennifer,but I think I just cooked that theory up out of jealousy.I mean,I would love it if it was.Because...nevermind,it's stupid,just more anger over her and Klaus.Gosh.