10 | Down to the Bottom of Things

Lyric's POV:

We reluntantly had let Kol join us inside.Everyone was on high alert,including me.We had all sat down opposite Kol,no one wanting to be near him.He was the enemy.Or was.Or maybe still his.I had sat down next to Caroline,and Klaus was standing.I couldn't notice how he made sure he was near me,without acting as if he was trying to be,like I was somehting that he didn't even want his brother looking at.It made me wanna smile,and hug him again! And I probably wwould've...if we weren't occupied with the whole Kol situation..

Kol smirks,before speaking up for the first time,''I thought you would all be smarter than this'',he shrugs before looking at his brother and glancing to his sister,''Or atleast you two''.

''What are you talking about'',I ask,causing' Klaus to scold me for talking to Kol.

''You're all under a spell to distract you'',Kol chuckles,''It's working quite real''.

I glance everyone over,and saw Elena thinking,before asking in an annoyed tone,''Is that why Caroline and Stefan think they're in love?!''

Kol now looks amused,''Actually,no.It's a truth-spell to occupy you,that's why they finally proclaimed their love'',Kol tilts his head at Elena smikring,''Jealous little doppelganger?''

''Yes'',I hear Carolie mutter,and see her squeeze Stefan's hand,which she's holding.Kol begins to laugh.

''Enough,Kol'',Klaus warns,before growling,''Distract us from what exactly?''

''From Mikael'',I say,already putting the pieces together,''He's planning something,isn't he?''

''Smart girl'',Kol comments,before sighing,''I had joined Father's side because I didn't want to die.I hate him more thank I hate even you,though,Nik.So,here I am warning you now.We should leave,and go to New Orleans where you have been staying recently.Other wise,everyone in this room will die''.

We all get a little more nervous as the tension in the room intensifies,except Klaus who seems to grow angry with this 'suggestion'.''I do not run,epecially not from Mikael,not anymore'',Klaus tells his brother being beyond serious.I smile faintly at how Klaus is holding himself together.

Kol rolls his eyes to this,''Yes,yes,I know brother.But you will be out-numbered by many.Mikael has brought back almost all of the other side,and over one-hundred of them hate you.Our best et is too run to New Orleans,so that we will atleast get some surprise on him,and have an army''.

Klaus turns his attention to me,with accusing eyes,''I thought you said they only brought back some witches and some hybrid,and Kol''.

''That's what I saw,but it's untelling when that was'',I defend,throwing up my hands in defense.

''Don't blame the human'',Kol says,drawing mine and Klaus' attention back to him,''We have a witch with more knowledge of this.She is on our side as well.The human can't control whether she sees the past,the future,or both''.

''My name is Lyric,Kol'',I tell him,crossing my arms over my chest.

Kol smiles smugly,''So you've heard of me from my brother?''

''Atleast he doesn't know'',I tell Klaus,looking up at him.

This peaks Kol's interest,''What?''

We all share glances,all knowing we're not telling him that their lives have been a TV show for the last like five years.

''I should call Tyler,and get him over here'',Caroline says,after our glancing each other over is done with.

''No need for that,darling'',Kol says before saying something not even I expected,''Tyler Lockwood is dead''.