14 | Just Don't Bite Me

Klaus' POV:

I know Lyric was determined to stay awake.After eating,though,I noticed her eyes kept drooping,trying to close and fall asleep.But everytime they did,she snapped as alert as she could manage.Honestly,I didn't mind the dream she had.And although she had played it cool,I could tell she was embarassed.Finally,I watch as her head slumps back for about a minute,before she tries to wake up again.

''Sweetheart,just go to sleep'',I tell her,glancing at her before turning my attention back to the road.We would be back to New Orleans soon.I can already feel the heahache as I will have to explain why Hayley is there.And why she's five months pregnant.Then again,Elijah's better with that kind of thing,I'll probably make him do it.And Rebekah will most likely throw a tantrum when she sees the doppelganger is staying with us and not a hotel.When she sees all of them are,besides the quarter back.Well,she'll have to get over it.

Lyric looks over to me,trying to act very awake,''How much longer'',she stops as she yawns,''til we're there?''

''Not long enough for you to make it'',the witch boy tells her,giving her a look.Like a look.I instantly want to punch him,because I know that look.He can't give her that look.He just met her.Besides,she's very interested in me.I don't even need to waste time,because she gives that look to me.But I don't even know why I care.Care? I don't care.Or atleast I didn't before.

''Not long.We'll be there in twenty minutes'',I answer,remembering her question.

I hear her sigh,''Okay,see,I can make it until then''.

''Lola done crashed'',the sister witch says in the back,''Once I wake up,there's no getting me back to sleep''.

''I just want to be out of this car'',Kol complains from the back seat,''We're vampires,Nik.Speed.It's not like we can get took in anyways.If anything,we'd get something to eat''.

''Hey Kol'',Lyric asks in a quiet and tired voice,but of course he hears this.

Kol huffs,''What?''

''Shut up'',she mumbles,almost falling asleep again.

I see Kol rolls his eyes through the mirror,but he doesn't say anything.

After a few more minutes of driving,I get to the sign welcoming people to New Orleans.I see the two cars waiting for me.The first car rolls down their window,and I see Caroline.''We've been here for almost an hour! What took you so long?''

''We stopped at McDonalds'',Lyric answers,popping her head up towards the window.''Sorry,I was really hungry''.I watch Caroline sigh,before she nods.I drive past and they follow me until we get to the French Quarter.As soon as we get there,everyone gets out.It's about 4:30 in the morning,and everyone is tired.So,first thing tomorrow,we need to get the witches over here.Especially if they're about to start a war.I don't need two of those.One is a big enough pain in the ass.

______________

Lyric's POV:

We went inside,and found Elijah.They talked about how we would have a meeting with the witches in town tomorrow.I know they didn't mention Hayley and the miracle hybrid baby yet,because everyone was ready to sleep.Myself included.But there was a problem.We were limited on rooms.Even with people sharing.Kol and Lola took a room.Damon and Elena,did too,making me think they're on the borderline of getting back together,or already did.Scarlett and Will took a room.Stefan and Caroline.Matt went to Rebekah's.Bonnie and Jeremy took the last available room.I was doomed to the couch.Obviously I wasn't going to three-way a bed with all those couples.And I hardly knew Scarlett or Will.Scratch that;I don't know them.So,I was going to take the couch.

''You're not sleeping on the couch'',Klaus told me as he leaned against the doorway,looking at me as I was removing pillows from it.

''Are you suggesting that I crawl into a bed with those couples? Nah.This is fine.It's probably more comfortable than what I sleep on back home'',I tell him with a shrug.

Klaus sighs,''Go sleep in my room,and we'll find you a place tomorrow''.

''I'm definitely not taking your room.Where would you go'',I quickly rush out.He doesn't look to bothered,just gestures to the couch.I scoff,''Not taking your room.Go sleep in your own bed.I will sleep on the couch''.

''Lyric,I will compel you'',Klaus says,crossing his arms.

I roll my eyes at this,''I'm not kicking you out of your own room.Okay? I'd feel bad about it''.

''Well,I'm not sleeping in my brother's room'',Klaus smirks,he's joking about this.

''Okay,I'm going to risk sounding really bad here but know that I mean in a I-don't-wanna-feel-bad way,alright? There's enough room for both of us,and I'll only sleep in there if you do too'',I look him straight in the eyes,refusing to look down or to even blush.I'm so tired,but I mean what I say.Although I've thought about this many times since Klaus' characher first appeared on the show,in his own body of course,but I wasn't trying anything.Not that I could.

''Okay'',Klaus simply says,and I fix the pillows back how I had found him.He leads me to his room.God,I just can't help how that's sounding in my head.So help me,if I let Klaus see my dream,I will call the balance of nature and rant for hours if that's what it'll take.We get in there,and I turn down his bed.He has like three covers.

I look up to him with a skeptical look,''I know you're a vampire,but I mean come on,are you really that cold?''

Klaus chuckles,sitting down on the little loveseat on the right of the bed.I climg under the covers anyway,and turn to face him.''Okay,even I feel uncomfortable for you'',I tell him,seeing that although he's spread out,his back his up stiffly.And if he were to simply lean the tiniest bit,he's going to fall on his face on the floor.I pat the spot beside me,rolling my eyes again,''Come on''.He looks hesitant,and I grin,''Hey! Your the one who bites''.

This gets a smile from him,''True''.He sighs and shrugs before sitting on top of the covers,but he looks much better.I can tell.I lay down,and I'm still facing him.I look up at him for a second,wondering what he was thinking,before he looked down at me,studying the look I was giving him.''What'',he asked.

''I thought you'd be alittle more stubborn'',I tease,smiling as I again yawn and close my eyes.

''You sounded sure'',Klaus states,''Would you rather I move again?''

I shake my head slightly,but keep my eyes closed,''I'm sure''.I open them,and narrow my eyes at him,''Just don't bite me,Klausy''.I close my eyes once again,drifting off to sleep.

''You have my word'',I hear him tell me,before I finallyget to fall asleep.

______________

A/N:

So,we had a Klaus POV.You like? Or nah?

Also;Spoiler! You deserve it! Klyric (Klaus and Lyric) kiss within the next three chapters.Which out of the three,I shall not tell you.But I got it all planned.I hope you'll like it!

And I promise to try and update this more,but no promises! I have a bunnchh or important tests I have to take,including one tomorrow.Yet,I'm up writing this.So I better get some votes and comments!

Lol,just kidding.

But seriously,you should vote and/or comment.I just love reading your comments! And soon I think I'll dedicate my chapters to the people that leave the best comments on that chapter.I'll do it later.One person who sticks out to me usually is TrixRay,which leaves amazing comments,so this one is for you!

Like I said,I'm going to go through and dedicate some chapters to you guys.So,thanks for reading my story,and expect to get a chapter dedicated to you!

Also,I'm sorry for the long and boring A/N.I just feel like typing.Blame my keyboard...

~SparkleNinja_17