19 | Training and the Bloody Prank

Lyric's POV:

I woke up to loud crashing.Like,really loud.What the hell was going on? I raise my head up,and look to Klaus,mouth open as I'm about to ask what's going on.But that's when I hear the screaming.

''Come on,darling,you're going to wake everyone up'',Kol's voice said,in what sounded very tired and amused at the same time.I have no clue what he's talking about,but he is correct.What ever is going on just woke me up! Not cool!

Klaus looks like he's on the verge of laughing,and I rub my eyes,''What the-''

''You cheating,jackass,son of a bitch! I was going over spells,trying to help,like you got me into doing! And what are you doing? Hooking up with a blonde tramp! When I'm right downstairs!'' That was Lola's shout.Really,really loud shout.There was a sound of glass shattering.Kol cheated on Lola? Oh,boy.World War 3 is about to go down.Or is going down.And just woke me up.

''I thought we both knew what this was.Mutual interests,nothing serious'',Kol's voice boomed.Oh,no he didn't...

Lola's tone of voice sounds as if it could kill,and the glares I'm imagining her giving him probably could,too,''Mutual Inter--When the hell was that decided,you pig?!'' The sound of more thudding,shattering,and crashing begins,and Lola shouting out many,many curse words.

I look at Klaus with wide eyes,and he doesn't hold in his laughter in anymore.He starts laughing hysterically.I hit his arm,''It's not funny,Klaus! Stop it''.

''Oh,come on,love.It's Kol.You know you want to laugh'',Klaus smiles at me,laughter still on the edge of his lips.

I roll my eyes,and lean forward and peck his lips,''I'm going to go try and defuse that for everyone's sakes.Just know...'' I tilt my head,and give Klaus my best innocent look. ''The last guy that cheated on me had purple hair for a month''.Klaus started chuckling,and I giggled as I got up and went down the hall into Lola and Kol's room.As soon as I opened the door,a vase came hurdling towards me and I quickly dodged it.There stood Kol in nothing but boxers,and Lola who was so angry her face was flushed red.Then in the center room,where the bed was,there was a blonde girl clutching the covers to her,as she watched Kol and Lola in a bored manner.

I recognized the blonde.She was a vampire from Marcel & Klaus' army.All attention now turned to me.I sighed,and walked over and planted myself in between Lola and Kol,looking Lola in the eyes.''Come on'',I whispered to her,and held my arms open.Surprisingly,she fell into them.With an arm slumped over her shoulder,I started leading her out the door.I turn and look to Kol over my shoulder and glare,''Jackass''.I take Lola to her brother and sister's room.On the way,passing a couple people who have stepped into the hall to see what was going on.Rebekah looked like she was about to complain,or say something insulting,until she saw Lola holding tightly onto me.

Rebekah put a hand on Lola's shoulder,and gave her a small,and glum smile,''My brother does many stupid things.I'm sorry''.Lola chuckles a little bit,nodding.I continue the walk to her sibling's room,but mouth the words ''Thank You'' to Rebekah.She nods,before stepping back into her room.I open the door to the room,and see that Will and Scarlett are sitting up on the bed.They had probably been listening to the screaming.As if it was no surprise that Lola had been brought here,both siblings engulfed Lola into a tight hug.I gave a gentle smile,and walked back out closing the door.

I walked back to Klaus and my room,and closed the door.I practically ran to the bed,and sank back into it.That's when the alarm clock went off.I sat up and looked over at it.It was 6:00.I look to the amused Klaus,with my jaw dropped.''It's six o'clock in the fraking morning!"' I sighed,as Klaus now started laughing at me.I glared at him,and he stopped,but was grinning slyly.''I cried myself to sleep over you,and then you wake me up to be all romantic at 1:00 in the morning.And now,I can't even sleep! And I'm so tired'',I whined,hitting the snooze button on the alarm.