13 | Will and Scarlett

Lyric's POV:

Lyric's POV:

I was so happy when we finally reached the place that Will,Lola's brother,and Scarlett,Lola's sister,were staying.I definitely wanted out of that car.I step out of the car and look around.We're in front of apartment buildings.Klaus and Kol decide to stay in the car.So I follow Lola in,and then we step on the elevator.I try to make conversation.

''So,how old are your borhter and sister'',I ask,leaning back against the elevator handle,balancing myself as be begin to move upwards to the fifth place.

''They're both eighteen'',Lola answers.I send her a quizzical look,and she answers that,too,''They're twins''.

''Oh'',I say,nodding in understandment.''So how old are you?''

''Twenty-three'',Lola answers with a weird look.She smirks,''And your,like,seventeen,right? You know Klaus has around 1,009 years on you''.

I sigh an exhausted breath,''Yeah,yeah.Trust me,I've done the math''.Lola sends me a small smirk.I roll my eyes,''You know Kol has about 999-to-1,000 years on you,right?''

Lola nods,before shrugging,''But he's hot''.

''Exactly.Besides,it's not like I think Klaus and I will get married'',I explain,before looking down at the ground,''Or for him to return the feelings back''.I look back up,''I mean,I'm just an obsessed high-school girl with a crush to him''.

''My brother is pretty cute'',Lola surprises me with a nudge,''And your not so bad yourself''.

I chuckle,shaking my head,''Woah-k.Let's just try to hurry,and get them before the Mikaelson Boys throw tantrums''.We both turn to the now open elevator door,and walk out,now on the floor of her siblings.I,again,follow her until we stop at the fourth door down that says R34.I knock on the door lightly,and Lola scoffs.

''Hey! Will,Scarlett,open the damn door'',Lola yells,pounding on the door.

Five minutes later,the door opens to reveal a guy,that is really cute,in his boxers and a T-shirt.He looks like he obviously just woke up.He has brown hair,much like Lola,and the same greenish-brown eyes.The guy,I'm assuming is Will,rubs his eyes trying to wake up,''Lola,what the hell? It's three-thirty in the morning''.

''Yeah,I have brown hair.Get over it'',Lola says pushing past him into the apartment.That's when Will notices me.

I wave awkwardly,''Umm..Good morning..''

''Come on in'',Will tells me with a heavy sigh,moving over for me to enter.I give him a small smile before going in to see the apartment.It's only got a hall light on,so everything else is pretty dark.I see an old couch,but the rest of the furniture looks nice.Lola comes through,bringing along a girl,who I assume is Scarlett.Even if it's dark,I notice instantly she looks a lot like Will,except her hair color is darker than his,but I assume she's dyed it.Guess they are twins.With her greenish-brown eyes,and long dark brown hair,they're almost identical,besides the fact their different genders.