7 | Side-Effects

Rebekah's POV:

We couldn't believe what was going on.Not even Klaus and I.Lyric's head dropped back and she was again out.What is going on? Mikael and Kol are dead.They can't be coming.Klaus sighs in frustration,and stands up before he begins pacing.We all hear the fronbt door opeing and,since we're all vampires,speed down to see Bonnie and Jeremy walking in.

''Guys,I found something'',Bonnie says,with a worried expression.

''Like how to get her home'',Elena asks.

Jeremy glances over to Bonnie,before looking to the rest of us,''Because of the whole hopping into another dimension type thing...she's going to go through some side affects.Some that could eventually kill her''.

''Like what'',Damon asks,atleast being serious.

Bonnie clears her throat,''Passing out a lot,losing sight of reality,going in to a coma,illness, dying;those are the bad ones.But there are good ones like:Visions,telopathic powers,mind-reading even''.

''Are you saying she will get all of those'',Nik asks,narrowing his eyes at the Bennett witch.

Bonnie shakes her head lightly,''No.There's a chance she might not even have any of them.But,yes,she could have one or two,possibly even all.Has anything like them happened?''

''She's passed out twice,and she called out names-she said she saw it,and they were coming'',Stefan mutters,knowing most of us can hear him.

''No'',Nik begins firmly,''I killed Mikael! She saw nothing!'' I know Mikael is a bad subject with him.But..what if it wasn't nothing?

''We won't know anything until we ask her what she saw'',Caroline tells him,putting a hand on his shoulder,attempting to calm him.

Nik quickly shakes Caroline's hand off his shoulder,before growling to everyone,''I will speak with her.Alone''.He then walks away,going upstairs.

''I don't think that's a good idea'',Elena says,glancing to me,''Rebekah?''

I scoff,''You expect me to help you? I hate you,remember?''

''But you were getting along with Lyric.Do you think it's best for her for him to go by himself'',Elena asks,gesturing up to where Lyric is laying upstairs.

I smile,''He won't hurt her''.

''Your brother isn't exactly Mr.Reliable'',Damon says in a sarcastic voice.

''Just shut up,and wait'',I tell him,with a smirk.

Lyric's POV:

''Wake up,love,we have to talk'',Klaus' voice tells me.

I force my eyes to flutter open,''Klaus?''

''Yes'',he answers,as he sits down beside me on Stefan's bed.I sit up,leaning back against the bed board.I turn my attention back to him.''What did you see'',Klaus asks me.I explain everything I saw.He looks as if he's seen a ghost,making me feel guilty.

''It was probably just my imagination...'',I tell him quickly.

''No'',Klaus begins,''It wasn't''.He puts up the wall.Acting calm,even though I know what the memories of Mikael do to him.He then explains to me all the 'side-effects' to my wish coming true.

I glance around the room,''Two of those have happened to me,then.If-if-that thing was a vision.Do you think I'll die?''

''I don't know'',Klaus answers.

''What are you going to do about the witches,hybrids,and...Kol and Mikael'',I ask in a whisper.

Again,he's stone cold,''If they're coming to kill me...I'm going to kill them''.

I take in a deep breath,''And Marcel? Elijah? Hayley? The New Orleans situation?''

''I'll figure it out'',Klaus leaves it at that.

''I'm really sorry,this is probably my fault'',I say before I feel like I'm about to puke.I start to cough,silky red blood sputtering from my mouth onto Stefan's covers.Then I do puke,except it's just moe blood.Klaus yells down to everyone else,who were most likely listening in,''Get towels!''

Next thing I know,Caroline is sitting next to me,handing me a white cloth towel.Which soon becomes red,until I can manage to stop coughing.All of the TVD gang is standing there,giving me pitiful looks.I glance to them all to see Matt and Tyler have came.And Klaus has left.There's a lot of crashing downstairs,and I know he's taking his anger out over Mikael.

I sigh,before sending Stefan an apoligetic smile,''Sorry about your covers..''

____________________

A/N:

Okay,so side-affects suck!

Also,please vote!

Welp,thankkks!

~SparkleNinja_17