21 | Sometimes We Breakdown

A/N: Okay,so before you read I just want to say,don't hate me?

Lyric's POV:

Klaus was talking on his phone,and hung up,his back still facing us.''So,what is planned for the day,Nik'',Rebekah asked as she flopped down on the couch beside me.I laugh,knowing by the sound of her voice she has something planned.

Klaus turns to face Rebekah and says in an annoyed tone,''Well,sister,it seems I have lost a third of my army''.Huh?

''What in the bloody hell are you talking about? Are they dead?'' Rebekah asked incredously.

Klaus shakes his head,''No,not yet.'' We look at him,waiting for him to elaborate. ''Celeste and Mikael have convinced most of the nightwalkers to their side in exchange for daylight rings,and a spot in the future inner circle of New Orleans when we will supposedly be dead''.I gasp silently.Are they all seriously that stupid? I mean,so what you can't walk in the sun? Pffft.Big deal,it's not that great.It's hot,and makes you sweat,and it hurts to look at it.I sigh,understanding them against my will.But where does this leave us?

''Well,did any stay'',I ask,thinking we still have to have a strength in numbers.

Klaus shrugged,''Maybe 40 out of 70''.

''Allies'',I heard a familiar voice annouce while walking down the stairs.Hayley walks in,and frowns while corssing her arms over her chest,''We need more allies''.

Klaus looked over at Hayley with disbelief on his face,''Like who,little wolf? We have most witches,we had vampires even if we only have a few now,there's the Mystic Falls' lot,who else is there?''

Hayley rolls her eyes,''Someone that everyone is forgetting.The werewolves''.

Klaus laughs,seeming amused at her idea of allying with the werewolves,''The ones that only turn human on a full moon? How do you propose we set that up? Certaintly not by talking to them''.

''Wait'',I draw everyone's attention to me,''You both have a point.But the werewolves are cursed with magic,and can be undone''.

Rebekah nods along with me,and continues with my theory,agreeing as she thinks it through out loud,''Which means if we had a witch break through the spell long enough to try and reach an alliance...''

''They could be wolves again,and we all know what happens when a wolf bites a vampire'',Hayley concludes,smiling smugly as she had brought up a valid ally theory.I gotta give her credit,I don't think anyone really considered it didn't.

Klaus nods showing he gets where we're coming from,but counters,''And what will happen if Mikael and Celeste offer to permanantly end their curse? Like with the nightwalkers.Do you honestly believe they won't turn?''

''You once told me family is a sacred matter'',Hayley begins and I shudder knowing he told her that after they hooked up,''Well,I'm their family.They won't turn to Mikael and Cesleste for me.I know if we could just talk to them,then I can convince them.Then after this is over and we don't need toxic werewolf bites,we can assure them we'll break it then.Because we can,and we will''.It was a huge risk,but family is family.I actually kinda love it.I mean,I used to hate everything Hayley said,and did.But not anymore.I think it was mostly jealousy.Looking back at the moment,I really don't hate her.