Day One, Part Two

My eyes widen as Vegeta's lips moved against mine.
I then shoved him away, I spit out the saliva I had in my mouth. I blushed and got flustered. I growled and glared at Vegeta.
"You bastard!" I yelled.
I clenched my fists. Vegeta stared at me with a blank face.
"What did I do?" Vegeta asked.
"You freaking kissed me!" I yelled.
"And your point is??" Vegeta asked.
"You can't just kiss someone like that! We're not dating or like each other!" I screamed.
Vegeta shrugged.
"You jerk! I'm telling my Dad about this!" I said as I turned to leave.
Vegeta grabbed my wrist and asked,"Where do you think your going?"
"Home." I snapped.
"No, your staying here with me." Vegeta replied.
He pulled me towards him and then he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I blushed, I tried to push him away, but then I felt his body start shaking.
Sobs escaped his mouth.
I looked up at his face, tears coming out of his eyes. My eyes widened.
I then stopped resisting and hugged him too.
Vegeta cried louder.
How could something make Vegeta cry? Of all people! How could Vegeta cry?
I've only seen him cry once, and that was when right before Frieza killed him.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"It's Bulma." Vegeta said as he tried to stop crying.
I frowned. Bulma? I didn't think Vegeta actually liked her.
"What happened between you two?" I asked gently.
"I was training and then when I was done I went inside to take a shower. Then all of a sudden, Bulma walks up to me and says that she doesn't love me. She said that she hates me, that I'm a horrible father and husband. I should've worn protection when we had sex, even though I was wearing my armor, and she said that she wishes she never met me." Vegeta explained.
I sighed and sat down, bringing Vegeta to sit down next to me. I hugged him, then I whispered in his ear,"You can use me to get your mind off of her."
Vegeta stopped crying and looked at me. I nodded, showing him that I'm okay with it.
Vegeta kissed my forehead, and then he slowly went to my lips. His lips moved slowly at first, my lips moved with his.
Our lips moved passionately. Vegeta then wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped mine around his neck. This helped to deepen the kiss.
Then Vegeta gently placed me on the ground, without breaking the kiss.
This is my second kiss in my entire life. The first was a bit earlier when Vegeta surprised me, but I'm letting him this time.
Vegeta then slipped his left hand into my shirt, making me shudder. Soon Vegeta made the kiss sloppy and wet.
Our lips moved hungrily, lustfully.
Vegeta's left hand squeezed my nipple, I moaned into the kiss. Vegeta moved away from my lips, leaving me wanting more. Vegeta grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off of me.
He then dragged his tongue across my chest and stomach. I moaned, my nipples got hard. And so did something else.
Vegeta licked my nipples, swirling his tongue around them.
Then Vegeta squeezed them. I bit my lip, Vegeta then started licking a spot on my neck.
"Ah~"
Vegeta kept licking me there. I think I'm about to....I think I'm about to....
Vegeta then pulled away from the kiss and then I stared at him in confusion.
"That's all you want?" I asked.
Vegeta smiled at me warmly and rubbed my head.
"That's all for today brat. Meet me here tomorrow." Vegeta said.
I smiled and then Vegeta kissed my cheek.
I blushed and quickly flew away.
•••
I jumped through the open window, landing in my room. I closed the window and then I sat down on my bed.
I held my head as I thought of what I just did.
"I just kissed a guy. I just had my first kiss with a guy, with Vegeta. I had sexual thoughts and actions with someone who is older than the age of 18. I nearly "did it" with a prince." I ranted.
I could hear the bed freaking again.
I think I hear Mom yelling,"Go for ten Goku!"
I furrowed my brow. What are they doing?
I looked at a clock on my wall.
12: 57 am.
It's really late. I need to sleep. In four days, it will be my birthday. That'll be fun.
I got in my bed and put the covers on myself.
Vegeta....
•••
Hey guys!
Hope you liked the second chapter as much as the first one!
😊
That's all I got for today.
Oh by the way did anyone notice this?

It's not a coincidence. But at least Gohan isn't useless in Dragon Ball Super anymore. It took 80 episodes, but we finally have our Gohan back.
Woohoo!
Also I got my ankle checked at the doctor, because I hurt it like two days ago, but they said that I can still do Track!!! Yay!!!
Oh and sorry for such a short chapter! Next one will be longer, probably.
Bye bye!!
👋