The Tournament

Eventually Videl and I passed the prelims.
We walked to the children's tournament, catching up with Dad.
"Hey Dad, sorry we're late. They had to get another punching machine." I said.
Vegeta walked over to me and pulled me away from Videl.
"Did she try anything on you?" Vegeta asked.
"No." I lied.
"You missed Trunks Jr's fight with Trunks." Vegeta said.
"Who won?"
"Trunks, he ended up turning into a Super Saiyan. That's also how he won against Goten." Vegeta explained.
Videl then came up to me and smiled at Vegeta.
"Hey Vegeta. Nice to meet you." Videl said as she outstretched her hand for him to shake.
Vegeta ignored her.
"I know what your trying to do." Vegeta growled at Videl.
Videl glared at Vegeta.
"I'm not trying anything—"
"All adult contestants that passed the preliminary round please come back to the room. We have to decide the matches." A voice on the intercom said.
"We gotta go." Dad said as we all walked back.
Vegeta has his arm wrapped around my waist, while Videl is holding onto my arm.
This sucks.
•••
As we were walking back to the room, two we noticed two men standing in front of us.
A short one with a Mohawk, and a tall one with red skin and long hair. Their wearing strange outfits. The short one walked up to Dad and offered his hand so that they could handshake.
"Hello Son Goku." He smiled.
Dad shook his hand.
"Hi?" Dad said confused.
"Savior of this world and many others. I've heard many things about you." He said, not letting go of Dad's hand.
"Uh, cool, I guess." Dad replied.
Dad pulled his hand away and we continued walking past them.
"Friend of yours?" Krillin asked Dad.
"Nope, I've never seen that guy in my life." Dad replied.
We got back to the room and started drawing numbers.
Eventually we were all done with drawing numbers and now we have the full matches for the tournament.
Match one is Krillin vs Pintar.
Match two is Demon Junior (AKA Piccolo) vs Shin, who is the guy that shook Dad's hand.
Match three is Videl vs Spopovich.
Match four is Great Saiyaman (me) vs Kibito.
Match five is Hercule vs Android 18.
Match six is Dad vs Vegeta, that's going to be a destructive match.
Match seven is Mighty Mask vs Killa.
Mighty Mask has a weird looking body.
Match eight is Jewel vs Yamu.
When we were done we were sent to the dressing rooms again, to make final preparations. Then after eating a lot of food, we were ready.
"Ladies and gentlemen!! After an exciting match between Goten and Trunks, we finally begin the adult's division tournament!!" The announcer guy yelled.
The crowd cheered.
"The first match has a veteran to these tournaments, Krillin vs Pintar!!!"
Krillin walked up to the ring with a big fat man. Once they were on the ring the announcer yelled,"BEGIN!!!"
Krillin won instantly, shocking the crowd.
He walked back with a calm face. Pintar was run off to the infirmary on a stretcher.
"What a surprising outcome!! The second match is Demon Jr vs Shin!!!"
Piccolo and this Shin guy walked together to the ring. Piccolo looked extremely nervous for some reason.
"BEG—"
"I forfeit!!" Piccolo yelled before the announcer got to finish yelling.
The announcer looked shocked that Piccolo gave up. Dad, Krillin, and I were surprised.
Vegeta was just standing behind me, not caring.
Piccolo and Shin came back.
"That was surprising." Shin said to Piccolo as he walked back to Kibito.
Piccolo was very nervous and sweaty.
"Did he say something to you Piccolo? Want me to put him in his place?" Dad asked.
"No." Piccolo said as he held his head.
"What a surprise, Demon Jr usually makes it to the finals. But I guess not today. The third match is Videl vs Spopovich!!"
Videl patted my shoulder.
"Cheer me on." Videl smiled at me as she walked to the ring with Spopovich.
Spopovich is a big muscular guy, with spandex clothes, bald, and a curly looking M on his forehead. Yamu is the same, except he's not as gigantic as Spopovich. I wonder if their plotting something.
"Sure." I smiled back.
Vegeta growled.
"Don't you dare ever talk to her again." Vegeta said as he started getting angry.
"Sorry Vegeta." I said as I chuckled.
The crowd was cheering Videl's name.
"Begin!!" The announcer yelled.
Videl lunged at Spopovich.
Videl shouted as she threw a punch at him, Spopovich was hit in the chest. Then she kicked him in the face twice.
Spopovich grunted and threw his fist at Videl, which she dodged then she screamed as she punched him in the face. Spopovich stumbled back.
"It seems Videl has this match in the bag!" The announcer yelled.
"Yeah go Videl!" The crowd cheered.
Videl then kicked Spopovich down. Videl smirked and said,"Easy wi—"
Then Spopovich got up.
"Unbelievable! Spopovich was able to get back up!" The announcer said in shock.
Videl also looked confused. She growled and ran at him. Spopovich was knocked once more by a flurry of punches.
He got back up again.
"This is a surprise! Spopovich must've undergone intense training since the last tournament, he usually loses in his first match." The announcer said.
Spopovich grinned at Videl.
"Heh heh heh." Spopovich chuckled.
He roared and punched Videl in the face! Videl went sliding back, and almost fell out of the ring, but she quickly saved herself by flying.
"She can fly!?"
"Is she flying??"
"Since when could she do that?"
The crowd was confused.
Videl got back into her fighting stance and growled.
"Heh heh. What a weakling." Vegeta said.
"Vegeta!" I scolded.
Videl yelled out,"I won't lose!"
•••
To be continued...