Goten

It's been a week and a half since I gave birth to Trunks Jr. I've been living in a small cabin I bought with the help of Grandpa's money.
The cabin is made out of wood. We don't have any electricity, but we have running water. It's a living room and kitchen, with a bed in the corner. Oh and one of those old giant phones laid on a counter in the kitchen.
It's very small, but I like it this way.
Mom didn't want me to move away, but I thought it that I should because I have my own son.
I'm currently reading a book about Matter and the Theory on Time Paradoxes. Trunks Jr is sleeping in our bed.
"So Time Paradox happens when someone travels to a different era and changes the events. Causing it to happen again and again. Unless Multiverse Theory is a actual thing." I said out loud to no one in particular.
I guess Multiverse Theory isn't a Theory anymore. Since Trunks traveled here and we kept living normally, but his future didn't change.
So it's either Multiverse or Alternate.
I scrunched up my face as I thought.
Suddenly the phone started ringing. I went to answer it and said,"Hello."
"Gohan!! Its Chichi!" Grandpa yelled.
"What's wrong with my mom!?"
"She's gone into labor. We just arrived at the hospital." He said.
"I'll be right there!"
I quickly pulled on my shoes and grabbed Trunks Jr.
I transformed into a Super Saiyan. I ran outside and shot off into the sky, the trees rustling from the wind of my speed.
•••
I landed outside the hospital.
Running inside I arrived at the reception desk.
"Son Chichi Ox, where is her room?" I asked worriedly.
"She is currently in the south wing of the hospital. Currently giving birth." The reception lady replied.
"But what is her room number?" I asked as I started getting irritated.
"Room 408. But don't go in, only the father is allowed in the room."
I held Trunks Jr tightly as I ran through hallways and up stairs.
I arrived outside the room, seeing Grandpa pacing around with sweat beading on his forehead. When he saw me he smiled.
"Is Mom alright!?" I asked.
"The nurse said she's fine. She is going into labor, we're allowed into the room tomorrow morning." Grandpa said.
I sighed as I rubbed my forehead. I sat down on a nearby bench. Trunks Jr stared up at me, with a curious look.
"Your uncle is going to be born soon." I said with a smile.
Trunks Jr laughed and then he fell asleep.
I chuckled.
"He's so adorable." I said.
Grandpa sat down next to me and asked,"Where's Vegeta? Didn't you say you would move in with him once Trunks Jr was born?"
"It didn't work out." Is all I said.
"Oh. Well that's unfortunate. Gohan, I'm gonna go back home. I'm exhausted from all this stress and the fact that I had to carry your mother all the way here." Grandpa said.
"Ok Grandpa. See you tomorrow." I said as Grandpa left.
I rocked Trunks Jr back and forth.
I wonder what he dreams about.
"Gohan."
I turned my head and saw Vegeta. He was standing there, wearing his usual Saiyan Armor.
I ignored him and acted as if I couldn't hear him.
Vegeta walked over to me and sat down next to me.
"Are you okay?" Vegeta asked.
"Yea I'm fine."
"You sure?" He asked as he reached for my hand.
I pulled my hand away and snapped,"Yes I'm sure! Don't touch me you man whore!"
Vegeta sighed and grabbed my hands.
"Listen Gohan, what you saw back there—"
"Mr. Gohan. Mr. Gohan." A nurse called as she walked over to me.
"Yes mam?"
"Your mother said she would like to see you."
***
I went into the room. Vegeta stayed outside. I left Trunks Jr with him.
Mom looked exhausted, sweat all over her face. I walked over to her and held her hand.
"Are you okay Mom?" I asked.
"Yes sweetie, I just wish your father was here to witness this beautiful moment." Mom said.
I sighed.
I'm the one to blame for that.
"Me too." I said softly.
I held Mom's hand.
"Everything will be alright." I said.
•••
I woke up the next morning on the bench in the hallway.
I was sitting in Vegeta's lap. Vegeta's strong arms around me, I lightly blushed and saw Trunks Jr sleeping on some blankets.
How did I get on Vegeta's lap?
I got up and picked up Trunks Jr. I walked into the room and saw Mom smiling as she held a small frame in her arms.
The baby had the same hairstyle as Dad's.
It's my baby brother!
"Mom, when did you give birth?" I asked.
"Two hours ago when you were sleeping." Mom replied.
I smiled and walked over to my newborn brother.
•••
To be continued...