Gohan vs Buu

"We're here Son Gohan." Kibito said.
I looked around. I don't sense anyone's ki except for the boys, Piccolo, and Buu. Buu's ki is huge, he's stronger than before.
Kibito was about to leave, but then I stopped him.
"Before you go, could you change my clothes? I wanna fight in the same clothes as my Dad." I said.
"Of course." Kibito said as he shot a beam at me.
My clothes then changed into a fighting Gi like Dad's. I smirked and then Kibito said,"Farewell Son Gohan, do us a favor and defeat that Dijinn. We will be praying for your victory in the sacred world."
"Yeah Kibito. Bye." I said as I did a peace sign.
Kibito then disappeared.
I then flew straight for Buu's ki. I landed right in front of Buu, he's not fat anymore. He's tall, muscular, and looks pretty creepy.
"Big brother!" Goten yelled from behind me.
"Gohan!" Trunks and Piccolo yelled.
"Hey guys." I said with a smile.
"Gohan, he killed mom and everybody else too!" Goten said.
I glared at him and growled.
Trunks Jr was killed again! He'll be traumatized after this if he ever comes back.
I clenched my fists in anger as I thought about Buu killing my mom and Trunks Jr.
"What about Dende?"
"Him too! We're all that's left!" Trunks answered.
Dende! Then that means the Dragonballs are gone too, our last hope. Damn! Wait! I feel a faint ki nearby.
I smirked at Buu as I regained my composure.
Buu smirked down at me and asked,"Who are you? Do you wanna fight Buu?"
"Fight you? No, I wanna kill you." I smirked.
I feel confident I can beat him.
Buu laughed loudly and obnoxiously.
Buu grinned and said,"I remember you, your one of the ones I've beaten already."
I roared as I charged up my ki then I rammed my fist into Buu's stomach! Buu looked surprised, after that I round house kicked him in the face. He went flying back, but then he got back up.
He growled and said,"You should give up now before I kill you!!"
I flew at Buu and punched him repeatedly, Buu roared and flung attacks at me. I dodged them all.
"HE'S DODGING!!!!!!!" Piccolo yelled from behind.
He lunged at me and threw swift attacks, I blocked them all then I sent my foot into his face! Buu stumbled back, he clenched his fists and then I teleported right in front of him, sending a flurry of attacks into his body.
Buu threw his fist at me, I caught it then I kicked him into the sky. I flew after him and flew slightly above him, then I clasped my hands together. I grunted as I slammed my fists down onto his head!
Buu crashed down into the ground below, I quickly vanished behind him and smirked as he looked back at me in fear.
"Watcha doin slow poke?" I taunted.
Buu glared at me.
"You can't win, not against me." I said.
Buu then smiled and said,"I knew it, it was you."
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"Far far away, I felt a strong energy. I don't want anything to be stronger than me.." Buu lightly growled as he stared deep into my eyes.
"Well that's too bad Buu, I'm stronger than you." I replied.
"Listen you, you...YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! NEVER, EVER, EVER!!!! I'LL SMASH YOU!!!!" Buu yelled.
I chuckled.
"You know that's impossible." I said.
Buu smirked widely as he started to charge up his ki.
"This'll be fun." Buu laughed.
I then realized what he was doing!!
I turned around and flew towards Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo!
I grabbed all three of them and flew away as fast as I could!! Once I had flown far enough, I turned around and looked at the big explosion Buu had caused.
"Thank you Gohan." Piccolo said as he started floating on his own, same with the boys.
"No problem."
"He tried to kill us! Serves him right to be dead." Trunks grinned.
"Yay!! We won!!!" Goten cheered.
"No, if he had tried to kill me that way then he would have destroyed the planet. Buu's hiding somewhere, but I can't sense his ki." I said.
"What could he be plotting?" Piccolo wondered.
"I'm not sure," I turned to Trunks and asked,"who has the dragon radar?"
"Piccolo."
"Piccolo can I see the radar?" I asked politely.
"Yes, but without Dende then the Dragon—"
"I know, but Dende's alive don't you feel that faint ki?"
"Your right!"
•••
We found Dende and flew down to him.
"Dende!" I said as I hugged him.
We also came across Hercule with a puppy, Piccolo was also happy to see Dende. Piccolo bent down and kissed his forehead, making Dende blush.
I chuckled, that's cute. Too bad they can't have sex though since Namekians don't reproduce the same way we do.
As Dende sat in Piccolo's lap, he explained to us that Mr. Popo had saved him. After an hour of talking I finally felt Buu's ki again, he was flying straight to us!
"You guys stay here so that you don't get hurt!" I yelled as I jumped forward and landed on a tall rock.
Buu landed on a rock in front of me. He grinned.
•••
Vegeta's POV
Everything around me turned white and then I was in a room. I looked around, this is the waiting area for dead souls. I looked up at the giant man, I think Kakarot called him King Yemma.
"What am I doing here? Why do I have my body back?" I asked confused.
"I have decided to make an exception for you Vegeta, I need you to help fight Majin Buu." He nervously said.
Making Buu?? I growled and clenched my fists. I gave up my life trying to defeat that bastard, then Kakarot shows up and turns into a damn Super Saiyan Three showing me up once again!!!
I shook my head and then I smirked, I placed a hand on my hip as I said,"Resorting to a thug like me, eh? I wish I could promise that I'll even live up to your faintest hopes.."
I bet I sounded so cool!!!
"Well...I'm glad I kept your spirit and body intact, just in case. I really don't like this, but please take him to Earth and hurry." King Yemma said to a old lady on a pearl.
She's the same lady that brought Kakarot back to the living world.
"If I must." She said.
She turned to me and said,"Follow me Saiyan prince."
I nodded and followed her.
•••
Gohan's POV
"I'll kill you this time." I snarled as I got into my fighting stance.
Buu ignored me and looked behind me.
"I want to fight you guys again!" Buu yelled.
He's referring to Goten and Trunks.
"No! I'm your opponent!" I growled.
This seems sketchy.
"It's okay Gohan we got this, we were beating him last time too!" Trunks said confidently.
"Yeah big brother, we got this." Goten agreed.
Buu grinned.
I sighed.
The boys fused and I looked at their fused form. Looks kinda silly, but I'm still gonna send it, are you silly? Sorry I saw a joke about that on the internet the other day, anyways Gotenks transformed into a Super Saiyan Three.
He's nearly as strong as me.
"The grim reaper of justice is here, go Gotenks!" Gotenks said confidently.
"Alright boys, I'll let you guys handle it." I said as I stepped back.
Suddenly a blob of pink goo consumed them.
"Aah! Gross, it looks like that one time when Trunks and Goten were—" he was cut off as the goo covered him completely.
I then heard Dende yell, I turned my head in his direction and saw a blob of goo consuming Piccolo as well!
"Piccolo!"
Then the two blobs of goo flew to Buu and combined with his body. Buu groaned in pleasure as his ki increased and his body changed. Then he stared at me once he was done transforming. He has the same clothes as Gotenks, and his antenna is very long now.
I got into my fighting stance and growled.
"What'd you do to Piccolo and Gotenks!?"
"They are a part of me now." Buu replied with fluent English.
"You can speak fluently now!?" I asked confused.
"Yes Gohan. You see, I absorbed Gotenks for his incredible strength and speed. Then I absorbed Piccolo for his intelligence and fighting experience. I began forming this plan when I sensed a strong ki growing stronger and stronger. Fortunately Gotenks mentioned he had a time limit, so I waited until the next time those brats fused. I'm basically the perfect fighter now." Buu grinned.
When he said the word perfect I had flash backs of Cell. I growled and then Buu walked forward, standing about three feet away from me.
"If that's the reason why, then why didn't you absorb me?" I asked.
"Think for a minute will you? What's the point to great power if you have no one to use it against?"
A/N: Damn Buu, you just roasted Saitama.
"I guess that makes sense." I replied.
We both got into our fighting stances, I shouted as I threw a kick at Buu. He barely moved his head a few inches to the left to avoid the kick, he grabbed my leg and then I roared as I flung my other foot at his head. He did the same thing.
I blasted at his face, he avoided the blast and then he wrapped his antenna around my neck. I can't breath!! I tried to get it off, but I couldn't! Then he smashed his fist against my face, sending me crashing into a mountain!
I held my face in pain, when I looked up all I saw was a giant blast heading my way!!!
BOOM!!!!
•••
I opened my eyes slowly, my clothes are shredded and I'm bleeding basically everywhere. I groaned as I struggled to get up, Buu was standing a few feet away from me.
"As the past Buu said, I will smash you and I will enjoy it." Buu smirked.
Buu walked towards me and wrapped his fingers around my neck, he slammed me against the mountain. Then he pulled off my pants along with my boxers!!
This is what he meant by smashing me!!??
Buu pulled down his pants slightly, revealing his long length. It's even bigger than Vegeta. Buu smirked and then he released my throat, I breathed heavily as I caught my breath.
He then started to forcefully kiss me as he brought my left leg onto his shoulder, thrusting his length into me!!
I cried out in pain, Vegeta would always be gentle. Buu is treating me like I'm just a item. He went faster and faster, his tongue traveled deep into my throat!
"TRI BEAM!!!" A very familiar voice yelled.
Suddenly Buu was thrown off of me by a massive blast. I pulled my pants back on and looked at my savior.
"Tien!"
Tien waved at me.
"Long time no see." Tien said.
Buu stood up and growled.
"I WAS SMASHING!!!!!!" BUU ROARED.
He pulled his pants back on and flew high in the air, he started to form a huge blast.
"If I can't smash then I'll destroy this planet!!!"
Suddenly Dad appeared behind Buu and flung a Kienzan at him, slicing Buu in half!
Buu turned around and glared at Dad, he regenerated and put his hands down, the blast faded away.
"Its you." Buu grinned.
Dad looked nervous. For some strange reason he was wearing a earring. Buu crossed his arms.
"What are you doing?"
"I came to save the planet. Gohan and I will kill you in a instant." Dad smirked.
"Oh really?"
"Yep. Catch Gohan!" Dad said and tossed something at me.
Everything got blurry for a second and I missed the small object Dad threw at me. My vision went back to normal, Dad looked embarrassed.
"THIS IS WHY WE COULD NEVER PLAY A SIMPLE GAME OF BALL GOHAN!!" Dad yelled.
I panicked as I looked around for a small object.
"Hurry up Gohan!! When you find it put it on your right ear!" Dad said in a panicked.
"Hahahaha!! Time to die!" Buu smirked and lunged at Dad.
"Damn!" Dad growled and transformed into a Super Saiyan Three.
Dad lunged at Buu, the two fought but if I struggled against Buu then Dad is definitely struggling.
I lifted up a rock and saw a earring on the ground, I grabbed it and smiled.
"FOUND IT!!"
Buu slammed Dad to the ground, Dad spit out blood and groaned. Then he smiled at me.
"Awesome now put it on—"
Buu groaned as his body changed again. His clothes is now like Piccolo's clothes. Dad stood up and crossed his arms, he let his hair go back to normal then he smirked.
"The boys' fusion ran out, Piccolos in there slowing you down now. Hehe, even I could kill you right now. Your only about as strong as Frieza was." Dad chuckled.
Buu growled and blasted at Dad, Dad avoided the blast then Buu smirked.
"Well then it's a good thing I planned ahead." Buu said.
Suddenly the bottom half of him that was cut off stood up and kicked Tien, knocking him out! Then it jumped towards me and then all I saw was pink.
•••
To be continued...
Sorry if it seemed kind of rushed and crammed!! I just wanna get back to the fan fiction stuff and Yaoi!!!